How do you polish out shoe prints?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never, never, never buy a rental!!! Look at that brake dust. ******!

You must be registered for see images

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually own a car rental company. Its [******] like this that keeps rental rates high and makes us want to screw the customer on any given chance.
Nice photos, ruined my frikkin day!

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a guy named Ronny Jackson and his friend Kevin from Ramapo College in New Jersey took these in 2000 in Vegas.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rented a red r/t 10 in Vegas in around 2000. The rental guy took such good care of his car it was as if he was a collector. If these photos were from the same place (across from Paris Hotel) he would go ballistic if he saw these photos (even 4 years later)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would chop these guys feet off from the ankles...

Morons, no respect to other peoples property whatsoever.

Would you like to rent an apartment for these dudes too????

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats why to rent an apartment requires a hefty deposit and I cant imagine a viper owner renting an apt.---stand on it guys, have fun and hey maybe your favorite viper parts guy will get an order for a new hood.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite rental car pass time is one that I read about quite a while ago and still try once in a while.Put 2 wheels up on a curb and see how fast you can get going before crash out or spin out becomes imminent. GTS Bruce

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on Bruce and when I went to Panoz school, the instructors joke was ----whats the difference between a 4 wheel drive and a rental car? The rental car will go everywhere...

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a ****** bag, he actually took a change of clothes for his little *** photo shoot.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank kind of disrespect for a car is disgusting -- rental or not. It's meatheads like that who cause increased prices for the rest of us. :mad:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad the owner didn't wax the car better. would have been great to see a shot of the guy slipping and his head going threw the windshield. That I would laugh at!!!!!! :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about the car they are renting. Probably 90% of the people that are going to spend that kind of money to rent a Viper can't wait to beat the shXt out of it. IMO if you are renting one of these you can almost expect the car to be destroyed one way or another. IMO a Viper shouldn't be a rental vehicle first off. It is not a car that can be easily replaced and enough of them have been destroyed already. If you want to rent cars, rent a corvette there production is around 20,000 a year. Plenty of room in there for carnage. Viper production per year I believe was only 1000 to 3000 depending on the year. Vipers should be saved not destroyed by morons that don't deserve to be in them in the first place.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i rented a 96 GTS when i was 21...Wednesday Special - $99 for the day with 100 free miles! $.50 ea addtl mile. Some place up in North Attleboro, Mass.

lets just say i'm glad it wasn't my car :eek:

but honestly, why else would you rent a Viper!?! let alone give the keys to a 21yr old male...c'mon, common sense

i never disrespected it by standing on it or stupid sh#t like that, but i definitely got my moneys worth :2tu:

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite rental car story is the opening scene in "******* the movie", now that was some funny ****... "You've got to pay for the damages sir, it says right here on the contract that you waived the insurance! Yeah, but that's just paperwork..."

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a ****** bag, he actually took a change of clothes for his little *** photo shoot.

He is stilla ****** bag, but I blieve there are TWO of them. Obviously 1 person is taking the photos while the other acts like a gorilla on the car. So they switched spots. Just want to give credit where credit is due, we in fact probably have TWO morons in this set up !!

Jon

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
I bet your right.......and I bet they are lovers too!! :eek:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about the car they are renting. Probably 90% of the people that are going to spend that kind of money to rent a Viper can't wait to beat the shXt out of it. IMO if you are renting one of these you can almost expect the car to be destroyed one way or another. IMO a Viper shouldn't be a rental vehicle first off. It is not a car that can be easily replaced and enough of them have been destroyed already. If you want to rent cars, rent a corvette there production is around 20,000 a year. Plenty of room in there for carnage. Viper production per year I believe was only 1000 to 3000 depending on the year. Vipers should be saved not destroyed by morons that don't deserve to be in them in the first place.

I agree. If I have a rental business I would expect things like this to happen. It just happens unfortunately.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4