HOW LOW CAN WE GO? PICS

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great! I too had mine lowered using special modified Aldan's, but I found myself bottoming out a bit too much for my enjoyment. So I decided to raised it back up a bit. [image]http://
10414Viper_009-med.jpg
[/image]
i love those wheels! Looks awesome! But i'm going the cheaper route with the CCW 505's

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I went to VIR this past weekend. (Atlanta to Virginia) On the interstate at almost every bridge we heard scraping. We stopped for lunch and I checked it out, Every single bolt on the passanger's side was decapitated. The sheet screws are still in the frame but no heads..sheered off...Just a warning if you go too low.. and NO My wife is not a haul ass 2 tripper...Just seemed to be too low on that side? I'm gonna look into putting nut rivets in the botom this weekend, but who knows what's gonna happen when they sheer off too?!?!?!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy has all you beat by a mile. :p If someone can plant there car into the ground I'll give them a dollar.
You must be registered for see images attach

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that one in person in Somerville NJ last week....has about 30 degrees of negative camber in ALL the wheels !!

I think he actually chopped the roof bar!!

Best part of the car is the decal on the fender that says "You can't piss on something you can't catch"

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote:

This guy has all you beat by a mile. If someone can plant there car into the ground I'll give them a dollar.

I imagine Lauri and Dan have this guy beat and the grass is not making thier cars look lower than they are. Beautiful cars :2tu: Lauri I think you might be getting paid! ;)

10215HPIM0313-med.JPG

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats just the bumper. Thats the car that roger is advertising hes dimond back hood on. Its low but not that low.

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too saw the car with the RIDELOW licensce plate. The car has either airbags or hydrolics, because the bottom of the car was literally touching the ground.

TwinTurboed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That red viper w/ white stripes is ***. I think they need more rice.It looks ********...really. the lip goes on forever and the 4 or 5 different "notches" is a bit much.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That red viper w/ white stripes is ***. I think they need more rice.It looks ********...really. the lip goes on forever and the 4 or 5 different "notches" is a bit much.

That car in person looks like it can chew you up and spit you out, one of the most menacing I’ve seen to date!!!!! GO LAURI :2tu:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This guy has all you beat by a mile. :p If someone can plant there car into the ground I'll give them a dollar.
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't think that Sean Roe lip protector is going to do much for that car! LOL! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi