How many of you carry a fire extinguisher? Saw a brutual car fire today :(

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some car shows will not judge your car unless you have a fire extinguisher in the vehicle for the judge too see. :crazy2:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine arrived in the mail on friday, looks great

Awesome, are you gonna mount it under your passenger side seat? I wanna see it before I get mine.. Did you get chrome? That's what I want.. I forget how much it was on the site, but how much did you pay for the extinguisher and I'm assuming you bought the bracket too..

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought the aluminum bracket and I'm going to shop around for a fire extinguisher, I paid around $48 shipped to my door, It should be installed for the spring opener cruise for you to take a look at

Awesome, are you gonna mount it under your passenger side seat? I wanna see it before I get mine.. Did you get chrome? That's what I want.. I forget how much it was on the site, but how much did you pay for the extinguisher and I'm assuming you bought the bracket too..

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I kind of see the point of carrying a fire extinguisher to use IF you catch the fire before it really starts. Otherwise, I agree with Plum. I would rather have it totaled and get a new one vs having to try to completely fix a burnt car (and deal with the smell).

A gun is a different story. You'll be hard pressed to catch me sober without at least one gun on me. I'll take repairing myself after being injured if it prevents ME from being totaled out!:2tu:

I'm with you! I always have at least one gun on me as well. Been carrying for about 16 years.

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some car shows will not judge your car unless you have a fire extinguisher in the vehicle for the judge too see. :crazy2:

All AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) shows require a charged fire extinguisher with each car or the car will not be judged.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my car catches on fire I'll do everything I can to fan the flames, sure don't want to have to repair it.
Agreed value.....cha ching :2tu: