How much do U pay to have your Viper Detailed?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a guy here in NY does an amazing job for $300. im gonn have them do it in the coming spring.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't imagine paying to let someone else detail my car. I really enjoy doing the work myself. The only thing I could see paying to have done is engine cleaning, just because I'm not about to use simple green and a garden hose. :laugh:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't imagine paying to let someone else detail my car. I really enjoy doing the work myself. The only thing I could see paying to have done is engine cleaning, just because I'm not about to use simple green and a garden hose. :laugh:

What do you think they are going to use?

Red94Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Detroit, I paid $299 when I bought my first Viper a few months ago. Clay bar + 3 step polish/wax. Interior cleaned with a q-tip and the engine steam cleaned. The car looked good before, but was straight from the showroom when I left! Awesome job!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having mine done this coming Monday and Tuesday for $250 and know that it will be done right. I don't have either the time or the patience to do it myself so I let the pros do it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you think they are going to use?

Don't they do some type of steam cleaning that minimizes the exposure of water to electrical components? Never used 'em before, so I don't know, but that was my understanding. The one time I used a hose in an engine bay, I ended up having to flat bed the car to the dealership (it was a turbo RX-7).

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use detailers for my Z71 Suburban, but have yet to come across a person I'd trust with the a Viper. But I'd pay $100+ though.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$70 hand wash and wax w/ vacuum and as you add services it can go up to $260 for full wash wax, with rubbing out/ buffing if necessary not including engine.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40 for wash, vacuum, and detail spray.

140 for full detail: Clay, swirl cutter, etc.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a old timer around my neck of the woods that does it for 100.00. The car comes back spotless. He takes care of the car as if it was his own!!!!

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I charge $200 without the engine, $250 with...I'm in both rockland county ny and bergen county nj.
We need to speak.

I'll give you a call....despite what Steve has to say about you. :D

just let me know when....steve only has good things to say lol...i been detailing his cars for 10 years. I love cleaning the ACR, it's actually relaxing...I can't wait 'til I have my own Viper...I get almost annoyed when I see a dirty one, I almost just want to go ahead and clean it right then!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right after mine rolled off the car hauler it went to be clayed and buffed to give me a good starting point. I have done all the waxing my self.

$129

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just let me know when....steve only has good things to say lol...i been detailing his cars for 10 years. I love cleaning the ACR, it's actually relaxing...I can't wait 'til I have my own Viper...I get almost annoyed when I see a dirty one, I almost just want to go ahead and clean it right then!
Just joking wit cha Mike!

I'll be coming in for a total makeover before the July 4th holiday. May not recognize my car afterwards. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte