HRE 547's on Silver SRT

wanna\rt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HRE 547\'s on Silver SRT

anyone done this yet? I am taking the plunge in about a week. I am a bit nervous because the stock rims are pretty sweet as is..... Just want one more level of uniqueness. (i dont\wont be racing it)

scott (Downtown Chicago)

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HRE 547\'s on Silver SRT

Make sure you get the HRE 547 R's, not the original 547's. It will make the wheel look bigger than it is due to the smaller lip area. I am going with the HRE 547 R's real soon.

-Manny

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California

anyone done this yet? I am taking the plunge in about a week. I am a bit nervous because the stock rims are pretty sweet as is..... Just want one more level of uniqueness. (i dont\wont be racing it)

scott (Downtown Chicago)

Scott, I have 547's on my BMW. They are gorgeous wheels and are beautifully made. Be sure and post some pics...

Manny, were you able to reach Barbara about the 03 srt?

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

stumbled on some pics on page 48,while doing a search.......not smart enough to bring them up

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Manny...
Couple of points on the 547-R's: I have not been able to locate any runflats for the size and the standard HRE's require a little "change" to the wheel so that the tire monitoring system will continue to work. Not a big deal but still something that must be done. Don't know how the "change" would be affected by the R series.
Just thought you might like to know...
Pics will be forthcoming. Mounting the scoop took a little longer than thought. I should have the top back on the car on Wed.-Thurs. of this week. I will forward the pics to you asap.

Clark