I have ONE Perfect, Beautiful NEW Chromed ACR rim.. Keep or Sell?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LINK: ViperClub Classifieds - 1 perfect NEWLY CHROMED FRONT ACR RIM!!!! - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

So I am sure you guys have seen my posts trying to pick up other ACR rims, but I just cant find any :(

Today I got back from California Chrome my PERFECT New Chromed ACR Rim.

And I LOVE it... the problem is... It has NO sisters or brothers.

So I need help re-uniting this Wheel to its family.

So if someone would like to either BUY my ACR rim, or SELL me their 1 or 2 rims so I can work on completing a set, that would be GREAT!

PLEASE help this ACR Wheel family in need.

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

4596sm_DSC00333.jpg

4596sm_DSC00335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would mount it on the wall as "Viper art". If there comes a time that someone is looking, then you'll know exaclty where it is :D :D

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! While that sounds kinda cool, almost seems like a waste of a Rare performance part. If it was bent or non usable, TOTALLY agree. But we are talking about a perfectly new mint chromed rim thats 100% perfect and true (I had them make sure it was 100% true, not just chrome it).

Someone just sell me their children... (ACR children.. that is) ... lol.

Jon

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ha! While that sounds kinda cool, almost seems like a waste of a Rare performance part. If it was bent or non usable, TOTALLY agree. But we are talking about a perfectly new mint chromed rim thats 100% perfect and true (I had them make sure it was 100% true, not just chrome it).

Someone just sell me their children... (ACR children.. that is) ... lol.

Jon
At least if you built a table out of it, you'd still have it and know right where it was when you found its missing family. But then you'd be out of a kickass table.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call JonB/www.partsrack.com and your problems will be solved one way or the other.

Ted

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
might sound a tad tacky. But how about bolting it to your garage wall, and use it as a hose reel??

I have a nice lonely Mercedes AMG wheel I though about doing this with. But my wheel has some curb damage, and is almost worthless. That ACR wheel is a little too "purdy" for my suggestion, I think. Although, finding 3 others freshly chromed like that will be tough..

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about putting it in the classifieds and including a link to your ad in your original post! ;) It's free ya know!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about putting it in the classifieds and including a link to your ad in your original post! ;) It's free ya know!

Hahahah!! But in all honesty its kinda a 2 way street. I will BUY if someone has any (none in classified) OR Sell this one.

BUT I tell you what, you are right, I should at least put it in classifieds since not everyone reads every post.

Doing it now boss :)

Jon

UPDATE: ViperClub Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doris tells me we have 15 various ACR wheels, some new in boxes, some used, including 4 chromed ACR wheels with PS1 tires. Chrome is QUITE GOOD, but not new-perfect as the orphan shown.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doris tells me we have 15 various ACR wheels, some new in boxes, some used, including 4 chromed ACR wheels with PS1 tires. Chrome is QUITE GOOD, but not new-perfect as the orphan shown.

Hahaha.. Jonny Boy.. I am your HARDEST damn customer to deal with, I figured you probably want to kill me... So I didnt bug you with my broken home family story.

However, My favorite vendor (and I am sure we mutually feel the other is a pain in the ass..j/k ), I am MORE then willing to work with you on something... but this is what I need

PERFECT chrome rim is all I would be open for, not 'close' and I only need 3 PERFECT ones..

OR 3 'slightly curbed, but perfectly straight/not bent' ACR rims any color, EXCEPT chromed ones (1st chroming is the best, anything after that is 2nd fiddle, per Cal Chrome).

So let me know. We certainly know each others email address :)

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad, but the price is from 2002, when they were hot. I could do like 3400 for the set. not 4 grand. And THEN the HUGE insult of $300 shipping.

Sorry that guy is just gouging someone who is looking to buy those. Maybe in Hawaii things are that expensive, but then why buy them from someone in hawaii.

I sent an email to the EBAY guy, but he hasnt responded back. He is our very own 99 rt/10 (Mike S.), so I expect he'll get back to me.

Thanks for the leads guys, I'm trying!!

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem the mods don't want my ad on here. PM me. I have a set of ACR wheels for sale.

Rimmie,

Thanks for the PM, but already chromed rims that have some curb rash are of no use to me. California Chrome (the foremost experts on chroming rims, certainly Viper rims), says that the first Chrome is perfection, 2nd one never looks that good, and you can't just chrome over chrome, so it costs you even more to have the chrome stripped and then redipped. I'm looking for perfect chromed rims (probably never mounted with tires), or curbed OEM NON Chrome rims (because those can be made perfect again with a FIRST chroming.

Thanks again!!

Jon

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi