I Just Got My 04 Srt And Looking For Some Wheels...

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up my 04 silver srt viper and looking for some aftermarket wheels or the srt five star stock wheels does anybody have some wheels they want to sell if so let me know what they are and price. thanks :2tu:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am a big fan of iForged personally... www.iforged.com

Let me know if you want a quote, they are on 5-7 week leads right now... or I can put in a call to see what, if anything, they have laying around that may be overstock.

OP
OP

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i dont want to spend 5-7k for wheels and tires if I can get a good deal on some overstock ones let me know thanks

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check over on the Alley iForged posted a closeout on an overstock $3,500

Also call JonB at PartsRack www.partsrack.com the SRT-sidewinder "blems" are even less if he has them or the SSR's are even lesss than that good luck

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah i dont want to spend 5-7k for wheels and tires if I can get a good deal on some overstock ones let me know thanks

Yep, I hear you. Overstock will generally run 3500-4000, depending what they are and how long they have sat on them.

Just ran accross the set on the Alley myself, if you like that style then go for it, NICE price. Otherwise, I will see if there are any more I can get for close to that price.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up my 04 silver srt viper and looking for some aftermarket wheels or the srt five star stock wheels does anybody have some wheels they want to sell if so let me know what they are and price. thanks :2tu:

Hey 5THVIPER,

Congratulations!

Glad to see you back on the road in the Viper Family.

Happy Vipering (and don't forget that seat belt....)

Viper Phil

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the classifieds, Ive got some HRE 546 with pilot sport cups for sale!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We can offer new CCWs with tires from under $4700...........and we can trade your SRT wheels to bring the total down even more.

Call me?