I love TIRERACK.COM thanks for the rims!!!!!!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW

I placed an order yesterday midday. Guess what I got the rims today. With no EXTRA shipping charges. Thats better than one 24hrs from payment to my office doors.

love you guys!!!!!!

Getting the rims mounted today Iwill show some pics by tommorrow!!!!

they are the new SSR"S that replaced my compH's in blackish color.

vd.. :nana:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the same wheels from PartsRack also at a great price. But with tires, sensors and all. Ordered after work on a Wednesday and they arrived on the following Friday. It is good to check with Jon as he may beat Tireracks price and delivery is direct from Tirerack anyway. Either way is a good route.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6400IMGP3863-med.JPG

sorry for the bad pic but thats all I could do.

vd..

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't know you do wholesale accounts. Please let me know next time I will call 10000%. But I recall when i got my 20's I asked for you and they said that your in retail not wholesale.

Sorry bud.

vd..

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Luke, we have a wholesale account with Tirerack as well. If you do wholesale, let me know and I'll always use you :2tu:

If you have a Wholesale Acct, DO use LUKE (ext 362)
If you dont, please use PARTSRACK! We will run thru LUKE and pass on a portion of our discount to YOU !

You Win, We Win, Luke Wins, VCA Wins.
Thanks

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd buy those rims but I want a brushed aluminum finish...

they look great on your car!!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tire rack is very very good and great to deal with
You are so correct. I buy ALL my tires and most wheels too from tire rack. Their web site is the best, prices, and shipping costs are low and quick.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You are so correct. I buy ALL my tires and most wheels too from tire rack. Their web site is the best, prices, and shipping costs are low and quick.

If you would use PartsRack, a LONG TIME ADVERTISER HERE, you will save significant $$ off wheels and OE/street tires. And we may even have VIPER LOGO caps for the wheels. And, Luke at TR still gets all the biz...... Fact. Make us prove it !

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought from TireRack for a few years but recently went through JonB as he's suggested on this board. I saved $$, he made some and Luke got the business. Hard to find a deal like this anywhere in the performance car business.
Thanks to JonB for suggesting it and making the order very easy.
BTW the tires were dropped shipped to my local tire installer and arrived in two days.

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I wish I had seen this post a couple hours ago. I just purchased new tires from tiresavings.com. I almost bought from TireRack, but they were slightly more expense. If I'd know they shipped that quickly I would definitely would have went with them. Oh well, next time.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you would use PartsRack, a LONG TIME ADVERTISER HERE, you will save significant $$ off wheels and OE/street tires. And we may even have VIPER LOGO caps for the wheels. And, Luke at TR still gets all the biz...... Fact. Make us prove it !
Who cares how long you have been advertising. Tire Rack advertises a lot too and I like to buy from a company who does not give any double talk or puts you on hold.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456