If You're Interested - Non-Viper Club Car Cruise/Charity Event

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested, see below. Contact Omar directly. He'd like a few Vipers to attend if possible.

My name is Omar, I run a car cruise for charity, were a Chicago based car cruise, and thefirst of it's kind.

I would like to personally invite you to our first pokerrun on Saturday June 18th at 12:30 pm at Chicago motor cars in west Chicagowhere the cruise will start.

This will be a private invitation only event for thefirst poker run , as there is Limited space available ,( 50 ) so far on theguest list are few Lamborghini's , Porsche's , Ferrari's , Bentley's,Maserati's, zo6, and a few other exotic cars, I have not yet invited anyvipers, as I want to include them as they are one of Americas only exotic.

Rules and game aresimple as it sounds, we meet ,register ,drive to checkpoints be dealt playingcard, top 5 hands win up to $1000 in cash , all players will be able to buyraffle tickets for only $5 each!! And will receive a gift for participation.

Raffle prizes and sponsors

Chicago motor cars > $500 showroom detail Exotic coachlimos >.$ 800 limo pkg Underground autosports > custom made cold airintake $ value $1000 Showtime audio > $500 gift card Global exotic carrental $ 800-1200 exotic car for the day

As you can see this is a real event with real sponsors.Professional camera crew will be on site , so plenty of video and pictures

Event cost is only $50 per car (passengers free) Raffletix $5.00 ( there will be separate raffles so players can choose which one theywant) Donations ( not mandatory , but encouraged as this is a fundraiser)

Please call or email and let me know if you would be ableto support our cause by coming out with the event with a few of your finest !!

Omar
630-440-6627
www.carcruiseforcancer.com

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Right on, so is this event legit? It sounds like fun and its a great cause. I would definitely be willing to travel for it.

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I talked to Omar for about 30 minutes this week. He says the organization is a 501 c 3 company and he seems okay. I'm on the fence whether I will be able to make it or not due to family stuff, but it is right in my backyard. I talked to a couple other Viper owners who are thinking about it as well.

-mb

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was originally going to take 43 to Mill. then hop on I-94 to Chi, Maybe I should take 43 to 51?

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like 94 will be the fastest, and being Saturday morning traffic shouldn't be ttoooo bad lol

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I made it to this event and it was a blast! there is another one coming up on the 14th if anyone is interested check out Carcruiseforcancer.com or check this video out, I would love to see some more Viper support at one of these events....heres a little teaser vid they put together http://youtu.be/CAnto15ldTo?hd=1