i'm still killing myself over which car to get ! ! ! HELP ! ! !

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i\'m still killing myself over which car to get ! ! ! HELP ! ! !

i STILL can't make up my mind. i am stuck! i am either going to get a black vert or a blue w/ white striped coupe (one of the 200.) i am making myself beserk trying to decide. then i throw into the mix that i am within top 10 on a list for the '08 with a dealer that will be able to deliver asap. do i get one now? black vert. limited blue? do i wait 'till the '08 comes out? HELP me, what do i do?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: i\'m still killing myself over which car to get ! ! ! HELP ! ! !

You probably can get a killer deal on an 06 - slap a blower on it and you are still under the price on an 08.

go convertible...

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Help the Viper stay alive. The more that are ordered, the better.
08 in the color of your choice.
IMHO :usa: :2tu:

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go '08. Nothing like stock, under warranty HP. It might be hard to wait but if you're like me,(impatient) you'll get the '06 and then when the '08 finally comes out you'll want to trade it in but will probably lose some money.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

either going to get a black vert or a blue w/ white striped coupe

Since you are asking, here's my two cents. Get your car now and enjoy it now. You can get an '08 later. Coupe or convertible is a lifestyle choice; however, a coupe is just as fun, and provides a bit more protection, if that's a consideration. Posts like this one: http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=809466 make one think twice about a convertible if you are going to "really" drive it. Rollovers are rare; in general, but we seem to hear about quite a few involving the Viper.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Definitely go 08 convertible. I agree we should keep customer demand for the new Vipers strong. There is nothing more enjoyable than a convertible sports car. Also, if you ever need the added protection of a roof, see Jeff Lemke's hard top conversion for the convertibles. That mod will give you the best of both worlds. If you buy the coupe you will always have a coupe, but if you buy the vert, you have a choice!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeremy-
See post labeled "new addition to the family", it's got pics of the blue/white coupe AND a black convertible...there you go!!! Look at your leisure, but decide quick!! ANY Viper purchase would be wonderful...they're all great...enjoy! :2tu:
~juli

Viperholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

08 all the way