[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKL254Y_jtc[/media]

Would like to see something like this on the GenV:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super successful commercial that hit hard with both young and old. Surprisingly quite a few older folks never had an idea who Eminem is, but the scope of the commercial hit home. My son thought it was really cool for both reasons, but solid example of how stereotypes can be broken, and a large audience can be affected.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That commercial is sweet!

My compliments to Chrysler. You finally got your ***** back and its about freakin time! :headbang:

Well done Chrysler PR.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were $3 million per 30 secs, so a 2 min commercial=roughly the value of 1 red Viper :D

OMG:omg: so they spent 12 million on one commercial. Is there really a payback for that short of advertisment for that amount of money? I mean you got to sell alot of cars to pay for one commercial.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved it up until m&n came up doing his little disgruntled punk act. How much is that little brat worth these days? He's way to wimpy looking to always be acting like some badazz. IMO

Sorry, maybe it's just me but whenever I see that little punk pouting, I just want to punch him in the face and I'm from Detroit.

Great commercial up until him though. IMO

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would put Chrysler ad first and the Bridgestone/****** ad second.

But, maybe I just like beavers .....

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also like the Audi ad, with the old guys in jail. Very funny indeed Winthorp.

My all time favorite superbowl ad is the 2005 Ford GT ad, absolutely captures the soul, and the photography is the awesome. My second favorite is the GM robot ad, brilliant idea that touches your heart.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm originally from Detroit and I was awed by it!
I watched that new cop show about Chicago Code tonight and the closing line was "Chicago was leveled by fire and came back and built the most beautiful skyline in the world, Chicago is a city that knows how to punch back."
That line brought that commercial about Detroit right to mind and Chrysler seems to be leading the way in Detroit.
And you can VOTE in the link above.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I loved it up until m&n came up doing his little disgruntled punk act. How much is that little brat worth these days? He's way to wimpy looking to always be acting like some badazz. IMO

Sorry, maybe it's just me but whenever I see that little punk pouting, I just want to punch him in the face and I'm from Detroit.

Great commercial up until him though. IMO

Yeah, I'm wondering what the logic was going with him? Just seems like he is not the best choice as far as a spokesperson for anything accept $hitty rap :rolaugh:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm wondering what the logic was going with him? Just seems like he is not the best choice as far as a spokesperson for anything accept $hitty rap :rolaugh:

Because he is from Detroit and started life with no future:usa:

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where was Kid Rock in that ad? Eminem was good, but a little Rock would have been great. Afterall, he is the American Bad @$$.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't mean to sound like a hater. Guess I'm showing my age. Don't care for rap starz.

...In the Bently, be a snob and never act friendly.....

Cypress Hill

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I loved the commercial and at first was put off when M&M showed up at the end. I am not a fan for sure. But to me his presence was symbolic of the rebirth they are seeking to spur in Detroit. The from nothing to something kind of story; riding high, crashing and then fighting and clawing back. His career was going nowhere until this last album...if you believe what is printed in Rolling Stone.
Smart move by those folks. It is generating positive talk about the brand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62