IN/KY Members Going to Kansas City Zone Rendezvous

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of trying to attend both Kansas City & St. Louis. Anyone else?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will make this a Rendezvous to remember. We just wrapped up some more details on the autocrosses (all three): Air-conditioned restrooms! :2tu:

Here is the link to the thread starting at the beginning with 95% of the details on the Southwest Zone Rendezvous:

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=498626

We already have folks planning to come in from Washington/Oregon and would love to host folks from anywhere and everywhere. Hope to see you there.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh man Chris is running this deal! I think I will stay at home...he is more Asian than I am with all his camera skillz! LOL!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man Chris is running this deal! I think I will stay at home...he is more Asian than I am with all his camera skillz! LOL!

Note that there is not ONE single picture of you sound asleep from VOI 6 - drooling all over the bus... :2tu:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey wait a minute...I never went to VOI.6!!

Ahh! You must be thinking of another drunk Asain..You think we all look a like with our squinty eyes! Go figure from a white man that wishes he was Asian but can't be but thinks if he snaps enough pictures with his camera he might turn Asain! Well... I better shut up before you find those pics of me lit up at the white horse saloon! ha!

I got lost outside around the block and had to buy a hotdog from a vendor to get directions around the block! LOL!