Insert your best caption here.......

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CNN Headline News

This story just in. This picture of a brave teenager was caught on a cell phone yesterday, as he bravely confronted a red Dodge Viper that had crashed a local Toyotathon.

Participants of the event say the red Dodge Viper "came out of nowhere, pushed red cones all over the race track, then sped off".
Some participants claim they heard the driver repeatedly yelling, "Number one - MY ASS!".

It is not clear at this time if anyone was injured.

We will bring you more details as this story develops.

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....And in local racing news, there's been another appearance by the witt-less streaker....this time he showed up at an autocross and as usual streaked the course while forgetting to remove his clothes. Police tested him for drugs and alcohol and found nothing as usual, however when given an IQ test, he scored a 65...thankfully this time, he'd managed to put his pants on frontward!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOCAL COLLEGE STUDENT SAVES MAN FROM CROSSING CONES

A local student of the waffle house college in Pennsylvania was walking in plain sight when two vehicles, a White Toyota and a red Dodge Viper, dodged there way on the road when a pack of wild orange cones came running across.

"I don't know what hit me! I swear they were like trees! They just appeared in front of me and then WAM!", said the 32 year old driver of the viper, James Mcafree, "I turned left, turned right and then turned left again and I then pulled the emergency brake when a puff of smoke appeared from my tire and I saw them there in front of me and heard a big WHACK!"

The local college student, Henry McTator, and witness, Shirley BoChrysler ran over to check on the drivers for any injuries. "It was horrible, just horrible!", said Mrs. BoChrysler. Mr. McTator went on saying, "I had to place a band aid to James thumb, it was pretty banged up when he went to turn on the radio."

Both drivers made it out ok, the baby cone however is listed in stable condition and will be released back in the wild soon.

For more information please visit www.I-smell-like-wallabies.com

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car & Driver Magazine:

"The handling package in the new Honda Accord Type S is amazing. With the new suspension the Type S was able to outperform the Dodge Viper in a one on one autocross grudge match. The brave teen shown above was rushing to the Viper to stop it's owner from commiting suicide."

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SCCA came out with their new event today. "Dodge Cone" It's all fun and games until the contestant misses and is laid over the hood.
Shouldn't he be running the other way?

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving Instructor: You do know that when you get your license, you cannot do that anymore, right?

V

Venomiss

Today a Viper owner took ****** before autocrossing. A fellow spectator wanted a closer look at a weird appendage coming from the front of the Viper.....extracating the driver from the Viper delicately took 3 hours. However, doctors could not wipe the smile off his face.

:bounce:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok.. so lets here some of the smart@ss captions you got.... :lmao: :drive:
(yes thats me pushing a cone at an SCCA solo event... :cool: )

You must be registered for see images attach

Finally , a strap-on for the *** Viper owner , and YES , it works! (as seen in this photo.......) They come-a-running.......

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok.. so lets here some of the smart@ss captions you got.... :lmao: :drive:
(yes thats me pushing a cone at an SCCA solo event... :cool: )

You must be registered for see images attach
Whoa, stop a sec, that is the coolest whip I've ever seen! I would love to get my hands on that and put on a picnic bench spoiler, dubs and a fart can, besides, it's in my favorite color, all ice ice baby white!!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MotorWeek: "Daimler Chrysler announces new automatic parallel parking feature to compete with high-end Japanese imports. Valet's hustle to keep their jobs."

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had cones....................now I want fresh FLESH!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Front mounted curb feeler now in stock, to keep Dodge Viper owners from damaging the front fascia when parking --- only $1499.

Cant be that new, you added that to the 06 you sold me last year.....but I didnt get the discount:mad: