Interior Pic Just Released

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. That looks marvelous. The outside has a lot to live up to to match that interior lol. They really took the interior upscale.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. That looks marvelous. The outside has a lot to live up to to match that interior lol. They really took the interior upscale.

Gotta be honest, as much as I love this interior it has me wondering about the msrp of the car :confused: Im praying it's in the 120k range and not in the 150 plus territory :(

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably have a decent base price and you can option it to the moon.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the interior pic! I guess it is a 6 speed. Maybe the $140k option has the ferrari trans and paddle shifters.

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks pretty decent so far but it will need to at least 700 horses attached to it to satisfy most here. I think everybody is guessing 650 though. Hey SRT how about remote start? Is it too late to put that on the wish list?

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If customer cars come with the red/black scheme, I'd be out... Just never been a fan of the two color interiors in the previous special edition Vipers.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I can't stop looking at this pic!! Talk about car ****:omg:
Looks just like Ralph Gilles promised, inspired by a naked woman on the beach. I've been critical of the exterior so far but I do like the interior. I must say that that after seeing the interior on most of Chrysler's high end lineup, I'm not surprised. They definitely got their act together in that department.

I do like the brushed aluminum surrounds (hope that not plastic), the CF center (hope that's not stick on) and the color stitching (wish it was double stitched). The left hand passenger grip is a neat touch. I wish 5 point belts were standard. I feel that this stitch option is optional (=pricey).

So whoever mentioned $137K might have some basis.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks just like Ralph Gilles promised, inspired by a naked woman on the beach. I've been critical of the exterior so far but I do like the interior. I must say that that after seeing the interior on most of Chrysler's high end lineup, I'm not surprised. They definitely got their act together in that department.

I do like the brushed aluminum surrounds (hope that not plastic), the CF center (hope that's not stick on) and the color stitching (wish it was double stitched). The left hand passenger grip is a neat touch. I wish 5 point belts were standard. I feel that this stitch option is optional (=pricey).

So whoever mentioned $137K might have some basis.

I am not sure stitching = high $. Look even that chrysler 300's and 200's and they have these features with even more surface area. This should not be an expensive option, but instead a min bar in today's world. Shoot, only Ford trucks don't offer this today...

I will say the shots are very exciting and agree Ralph delivering on promises. What cracks me up the most though of folks bashing the exterior shots based up a toy, but yet every sneak peak has recieved praise...

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the interior look so far, I'm just afraid the new Viper is going to become too "mainstream" and not keep the the "too loud/too rough/bare bones" that the Viper is supposed to be. But, it sure is lookin' sharp so far.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget it, there is something blue on the shifter too if you look closely its just the shine from the radio/cd player... if there are still cd's to be entered that is because of the iPod/usb introduction into more and more new cars.

5 days to go.

I noticed it too! Someone told me it's for one of these:

A) Eject Button
B) Cylinder Deactivator
C) Autopilot

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will be in your face, loud and attract a crowd!! But the trend was shown over the past few years --- great base model, but more options than in the past. As ViperJon stated earlier, there will be options to the Moon. He is only slightly wrong, as there will be options to Saturn ! Orange you glad I didn't say Uranus, ha?

Get ready for a spectacular car you can personalize from the factory.

See you all on the 4th,

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even some grocery getters have pretty fancy looking interiors these days so it shouldn't jack up the price too much.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure stitching = high $. Look even that chrysler 300's and 200's and they have these features with even more surface area. This should not be an expensive option, but instead a min bar in today's world. Shoot, only Ford trucks don't offer this today...

I will say the shots are very exciting and agree Ralph delivering on promises. What cracks me up the most though of folks bashing the exterior shots based up a toy, but yet every sneak peak has recieved praise...

Agree with the first part of the above quote. As far as the carbon fiber goes, while some may be impressed, it really does nothing for the overall performance of the vehicle but greatly impacts the cost. Use of carbon fiber, in the right places, makes sense. Intricate interior parts does not.

Adding mood lighting to a shot is easy and is not a deal maker. I will reserve praise until the car is revealed and driven.

As for the stitching....maybe all of you better head out to your local Scion dealer. Just saying....
http://www.scion.com/cars/FR-S/gallery/#image=seatStitching

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. That interior is impressive. I have not been a big fan of any of the outside pics so far other than the back end so Im really hoping the outside looks better than any of the pics we've seen so far and lives up to the interior.