Iraq no more

jacksonian

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just dropping you all a line to let you know I made it home from Iraq safe and sound. I returned on 20 February. That was the longest 250 days of my life. I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things and I am anxiously awaiting warm weather to get the snake out. Thanks for all the support while I was in that less than desirable country. I can finally enjoy the luxury of high speed internet connections and daily access to this website. Hope to meet many of you at viper days in May. Thanks again,

Darin

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome home! What base were you out of? I spent almost 7 months at Tallil in the south (what a hole!). Now, go have fun!

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back Darin and thank you for your service to our country. As time passed by I began to see the value of my Viet Nam experience and hope you will of your service as well. Again, thank you very much.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just dropping you all a line to let you know I made it home from Iraq safe and sound. I returned on 20 February. That was the longest 250 days of my life. I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things and I am anxiously awaiting warm weather to get the snake out. Thanks for all the support while I was in that less than desirable country. I can finally enjoy the luxury of high speed internet connections and daily access to this website. Hope to meet many of you at viper days in May. Thanks again,

Darin

Don't thank us....thank YOU for your service. Welcome back. Glad you made it back safe and sound.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to say just a thank you to someone who puts their life on the line for all of us every day. Wish there were more I could say, but please know your service is hugely appreciated by an extraordinary number of people.
Thanks.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to say just a thank you to someone who puts their life on the line for all of us every day. Wish there were more I could say, but please know your service is hugely appreciated by an extraordinary number of people.
Thanks.

Yeah, a good friend of mine got back recently, and my friends and I finally saw him on Friday night. He was telling me some pretty bad stuff he saw over there. He's okay, but the experience definitely changed him. I didn't have my Viper went he went over there, but since I got it in January I brought it out. I took him for a ride and that made his day. He's a big fan of "hot rods" and the Viper put a nice smile on his face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi