Is any body in the NY City area?

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm buying another GTS viper if anybody Is in the NY area the car Is in ozone park NY zip code 11417. I would like for someone to look at the car paint work tires spoiler wheels If possible, I'm In Kansas City MO 816-716-3017 cell#
e-mail# [email protected] Thank You

OP
OP
J

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own The twin TURBO MALIBU ..I would like to get into some viper performance parts and some of your meets I need to go fast . Adam gave me a e-mail he is going to look at the 99 viper that I'm going to buy does anybody no of any good transports I want my car home asap I can't wait until after the first of the year If anybody else Is near ozone park Ny give me a e-mail or
call 816-716-3017cell# Thanks for all your help vipers rule lol

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D.A.S Dependable Auto Shippers for transport, I have used them a few times, top notch no problems and fairly in-expensive. All of their trucks have GPS tracking so you always know where your car is.
Chad

rich v.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
as for transportation, i will gladly drive it out there. not a joke, i have been to florida 3 weekends in a row, delivering and picking up cars. drive one way , fly the other. and i guarantee i will beat shipping times and prices. at this point of time, i doubt a shipper will get it there by the new year. also, i own a viper and am not looking to joyride anyone;s car. email or pm me for any details. [email protected] -rich

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own The twin TURBO MALIBU ..I would like to get into some viper performance parts and some of your meets I need to go fast . Adam gave me a e-mail he is going to look at the 99 viper that I'm going to buy does anybody no of any good transports I want my car home asap I can't wait until after the first of the year If anybody else Is near ozone park Ny give me a e-mail or
call 816-716-3017cell# Thanks for all your help vipers rule lol

I thought so. I met you at the 10.5 race in Macon Ga.....you and I were running the 10.5 class. Seems like you were there with the Wolfe gang. I also got to see you win Orlando. Tony Armour

OP
OP
J

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was us I took a break middle of the year the car has been changed a ton since you have seen it we have been 4.76 156 7.45 196 1/4 3200lbs 25-1-c legal now there is so much room for improvement but so little time to test we are changing a lot of things this year we will be running strong in 04 our goals are 6.99 200mph on the 10.5w tire you can go to www.wolferacecraft.com click on customers cars my blue malibu has some updated pictures on his site my new motor has about 2300hp twin turbo I look foward to see all you guys with the vipers.

In your post you install the blowers is the roe the same as the kennybell and does roe have a intercoller how does it compare to paxton, vortech and does anybody make a kit with a ati blower there 30minutes from my house I would to use one of there blowers If possible & can you sell the roe outright I will insatll It my self If I would go that way shoot me an e-mail.

OP
OP
J

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam thank you for looking at the car If anybody finds one in the Kansas City area I would be happy to look at the car. Thanks again Adam for taking your time out looking at the gts talk with you soon Jason Carter.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In your post you install the blowers is the roe the same as the kennybell and does roe have a intercoller how does it compare to paxton, vortech and does anybody make a kit with a ati blower there 30minutes from my house I would to use one of there blowers If possible & can you sell the roe outright I will insatll It my self If I would go that way shoot me an e-mail.

The Kenne-Bell and the Roe s/c are both made by Autorotor in Sweden. The Roe is not intercooler but Sean is working on it. There are a few cars with water/methonol now and I am also working on a high tech version of water injection. ATI had one of their dealers that did a Viper kit but I have never heard of one on a car, I have been Procharger dealer for about seven years and have been disappointed with them not having a kit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96