Is it me or had the DIY section gone to hell?

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe everyone else noticed it and I just figured it out. Great articles but without the pictures I pretty much will just tackle it as if I never seen the article on removing the front facia.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check some of the other Viper sites. The problem is that most of those DIY's were done by people who were either kicked out or fed up with the VCA bs. Once you're no longer a member, your photo limit goes to basically nothing, so those people either deleted them because they were done here, or because they wanted to post something else and had no choice but to empty their old photos to make room for the few they can post as "enthusiasts".

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 :dunno: Without the pics, some of the DIY's won't make sense. I have a couple of DIY's with pics, but I don't have a paid membership yet and not sure where to post them. I came over here from the another car forum where there were plenty of DIY's with pics at no charge. I just don't understand why you have to have a paid membership to access the DIY section. Seems to me that openly sharing DIY ideas with other members is what would build more of a community connection on this forum, especially if we are all here to maybe benefit from each others experience.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 :dunno: Without the pics, some of the DIY's won't make sense. I have a couple of DIY's with pics, but I don't have a paid membership yet and not sure where to post them. I came over here from the another car forum where there were plenty of DIY's with pics at no charge. I just don't understand why you have to have a paid membership to access the DIY section. Seems to me that openly sharing DIY ideas with other members is what would build more of a community connection on this forum, especially if we are all here to maybe benefit from each others experience.
Let me try to help you understand why you need to be a member to see the DIY. It's called GREED. The VCA is not there to help Viper owner ( as a matter of fact, even if you have a viper, for the VCA, if you are not a member, you are not even recognized as a viper owner, I only had my 00GTS since new.Lol) The idea is that you will pay to be able to see the DIY

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang