Is the VCA Georgia Region dead?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys - we just keep a low profile!

Seriously, we do lots of stuff. Contact Pete at [email protected] to get on the list. We have been having monthly meetings and regular track events, dyno shootouts, etc...

I look forward to meeting you!

Regards,

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin D:
we just keep a low profile!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea, considering those Gestapo Cops you folks have up there.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first got my viper in 99, several people told me to join the AL / TN region VCA b/c GA was just dead. I did at first, but the distance was too great.

The GA VCA is here, but it isn't as active as say the Southern Fl VCA... But if you are looking for some people to tare up 285 with, give me or Martin a shout. And if you want to go to the track, give me a shout as well. Any Friday I am in town, I am down for it!

Joseph

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Markat, I sent you a PM.

Myself and another club member have a regular cruise day on Sunday in which we enjoy our cars and end up at Buffalo's in Woodstock for Beer and Wings.
yesnod.gif

This Buffalo's is very Viper friendly we park our cars next to the patio, so your basically sitting at a table beside your Viper!

If your interested or if any Viper Owners in GA are interested in cruising on Sundays with us E-Mail or PM me and we'll all get together make it happen!
Chuck

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MartinD is right......Pete has just recently started things going again. The web site is not up to date but if you get on the mailing list that should keep you informed. Hopefully it will continue to grow under Petes guidance. Up until a few weeks ago Georgia was unintentionally left off the VCA application page, its on now so maybe that will also help. We need a web site guru.

Warren 00 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my car new in 2000, and was unsuccessful in numerous attempts to get any response from the Georgia VCA chapter. I blew my free year of VCA membership. As a result of my experience I have hesitated to become a member.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ga region is alive & well! Our leader President Dave Quay is on an extended leave. He has control of the web sight & we are unable to switch the server until his return.
I as new treas. as of 4/2002 , have filled in. Sorry you missed the events but we have had plenty since May,& every one has been posted on this web sight. We have plenty of events sched & we now have a monthly meeting every 3rd monday, July being the 3rd month in a row. I can't help the past but I, with the help of our small group of gang members , we have resurected the region in a big way.
What you have missed since may:
DYNO DAY
May meeting & social
Ga motorsports hall of fame induction ceremony
Mopar southern nats drag race viper shootout
Mopar nats judged car show
Ga motorsports hall of fame parade & car show
June meeting regarding recall info & free dinner
Road atlanta track day w free coaching
July meeting
road atlanta open test day

Up coming events:

Race car store saturday morning cruise

Panoz VCA day @ road atlanta

Hayes mopar meet & car show & viper shootout

E mail me & I will put you on the list, Give us your ideas & I will pass it along.
Pete Mansolillo