Is The Viper An ANTI-CHICK MAGNET?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had a couple women offer to pose naked with my Viper GTS and that's the same amount I had offer to pose naked with my 71 GTX back when I was "their" age :)

I've only had this Viper for less than 2 years. Joe Christopherson of Seattle had a PAIR of hotties ask him i9f they could use his car for pics. Of course he said Yes. He filled his camera with some of the hottest babe/car pics I've seen. His pics got better after he offered to use the girls camera and take their pics as then there was 2 hot babes in bras and thongs sliding on his windshield and ubbing against his Sapphire/Silver ACR. I'm currently waiting my turn for the pair.

Since Joe's ACR looks like my GTS I'm waiting for him to email me those pics!

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, except that they leave marks/blushes if they pose for too long.

Ted

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women first asset the man before the car. Mayby that wedding ring on your hand might have something to do with it. I'm going to be 60 this year and I have young women that are attracted to me. It is not about the car it is how to be attractive. There are a bunch of whimpy mama's boys today that feel they are entitled and women are attracted to a real man. You might not be aware of something you are putting out. Be funny, fun and smile and you will see a whole new world open up to you. I have young girls come up to me in my viper and have a great time talking with them. They aren't looking at me as grampa either.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women first asset the man before the car. Mayby that wedding ring on your hand might have something to do with it. I'm going to be 60 this year and I have young women that are attracted to me. It is not about the car it is how to be attractive. There are a bunch of whimpy mama's boys today that feel they are entitled and women are attracted to a real man. You might not be aware of something you are putting out. Be funny, fun and smile and you will see a whole new world open up to you. I have young girls come up to me in my viper and have a great time talking with them. They aren't looking at me as grampa either.

Thank you, wise one. I will heed your advise. But let is be publicly known (since my wife might see this)... that I am not looking to pick up women. I am simply trying to make the point, which you clear confer with, that women are not attracted to the car... it is other qualities they seek!

vwiper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ted, No your not getting my pics. If someone else who has pics from VOI-9 at the Sunday BBQ then they can post them. For those who are saying... What you talking about, well I have to say you missed the photo shoot. I know there were at least a dozen cameras in front of my VWiper when the lady said she would like to slide down the window onto the hood. Well I said you had to remove the metal coin dangling I-Dream of jeannie in order to do that and she dropped down to the G-string.
The rest, is just that.... and for those who were in attendance at that time got an eye full.

Kind of hard not to get pics in a place like that.

As for Obsidian's initial comment about the Viper attention as an attention getter I do agree with him on his catagory. Sorry James, but you seem to have a different NorthWest Experience. As for me I can not remember how many times average folks have asked me "What is a Viper?"

Bottom line, we own a Viper for ourselves and hopefully ye'all drive'm.

Now who said the mini is a chick car, YES you are absolutely correct. My daily driver commuter to the city is a 2008 Mini convertible that gets chick comming out of nowhere all the time!!!! But it is a kick in the arsh to drive for it is the mini version of the acr. They call it John Cooper Works package for a ... ok do not fall off your chair.... hehe... 207hp out of a 1.6 liter motor. Drives like a go-cart at those indoor race tracks. Lots of fun.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey RS. Do you have the photo of it on the highway (the one that is the avatar).... I can't find it.

I do somewhere on my hard drive, give me a little bit to find it! I don't know why that one isn't on my PB account. You should bring the car down here one weekday Mike, I just did a shoot with some friends while I was hangin out his car. I've improved quite alot since I took these pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm not sure about this. I'm happily married and can honestly say that this isn't an issue with my car. Last month I had a group of people in a van next to me pacing me for several miles taking pictures and giving me the thumbs up. I was more worried about them being stupid and hitting me than relishing their kudos. I then noticed that the young lady in the back moved into the front passenger seat and held up a sheet of paper with her phone number on it. I laughed and flashed my wedding ring. When I got home I told my wife and her reply was you should have taken a picture of that with your phone. My reply to the wife was then I may of been tempted to call her. I think I got 50 hubby points on that reply.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm n 100 Mile House at a 3 day Car Show. I parked my GTS on the side of the main road through town and went into a Sport shop to look at some guns. A few minutes later a young lady (20) walked intothe store and announced, "I was wondering if the owner of the Viper outside is in this store?" I said, "That'd be me." She asked for permission to have her picture taken beside my car. I said sure and then she asked me if I'd be kind enough to shoot the picture for her and held out her camera. No problem I said and went outside with her. I posed her beside the car, in front of the car, behind the car, beside the open hood and her BIGGEST THRILL - sitting inside MY car!

After thanking me a few hundred times she explained that the Viper was her dream car and I'd made her day. "You've made me happy for a long time!" she said and explained again how much she was going to love all the pics I took of her at my car and that she never thought she'd get a chance to actually sit in a Viper.

She ONLY cared about the Viper, not me. I'm sure she liked me more after I let her sit in my car ... but at first she only "had eyes for the car."

She told me that she'll be back tomorrow at the show.

Ted

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm n 100 Mile House at a 3 day Car Show. I parked my GTS on the side of the main road through town and went into a Sport shop to look at some guns. A few minutes later a young lady (20) walked intothe store and announced, "I was wondering if the owner of the Viper outside is in this store?" I said, "That'd be me." She asked for permission to have her picture taken beside my car. I said sure and then she asked me if I'd be kind enough to shoot the picture for her and held out her camera. No problem I said and went outside with her. I posed her beside the car, in front of the car, behind the car, beside the open hood and her BIGGEST THRILL - sitting inside MY car!

After thanking me a few hundred times she explained that the Viper was her dream car and I'd made her day. "You've made me happy for a long time!" she said and explained again how much she was going to love all the pics I took of her at my car and that she never thought she'd get a chance to actually sit in a Viper.

She ONLY cared about the Viper, not me. I'm sure she liked me more after I let her sit in my car ... but at first she only "had eyes for the car."

She told me that she'll be back tomorrow at the show.

Ted

Ted,
PLEASE get this girls number for me, if she likes vipers that much I'll be happy the rest of my life.:rolaugh:

--RS

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, but I wasn't there when she came by today. There was a few other opportunities, but I let them pass by.

It's easy to see which girls like the Viper because their eyes light up when they see it. What turns the guys on is the performance figures - Over 900bhp (with Nitrous) and 25 mpg (imperial) with a 320kph top speed doesn't seem to impress the girls too much though. Guess I'd have to give them a ride for them to appreciate it?

I didn't win the first place trophy (only 1st was offered). There was an 09 Camaro, my Viper, an '03 Jaguar and a half dozen vettes. Not much for anything built after 1985. Lots of bikes and Trucks. Many many OLD cars.
Ted

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, okay time to chime in here, sorry it took me so long. Obsidian and I have chatted at NJ VCA events and had lunch while discussing business, cars and careers. I guarantee he is far from Quasimodo and is clean cut, of average build and is well-spoken and intelligent. His car, like a few nice '01 Sapphires in the NJ VCA club is a very nice example of a GenII GTS and does not have any modifications that might make the car "a beauty only to it's owner".

I too have had some interesting reactions from people who see my Viper and don't know I'm the owner (I have to assume they judge me by my long hair which must mean I must not be intelligent enough or have enough income-earning power to afford a Viper), but the best reaction is always from children; they adore a Viper!! I've seen children literally jumping up and down while holding their parent's had at the sight of the car and for those children I always offer that they get their picture taken in the car.

I can say I've heard a few women's reaction to my Viper and in the majority of cases, I overhear them hoping the driver is someone rich and famous (and obviously popular enough to identify from tabloid covers), but the majority of women just don't know much about the Viper. I believe women would react the same if you drove a Vector W2, or a Noble....I just don't think that a lot of women truly know what the Viper represents. I also don't ever expect Dodge to advertise in Cosmopolitan magazine showing an ever changing Mimbo of the month pictured in front of a Viper with a catch-phrase like "I made over $500k modelling this year and rewarded myself with this car!".

In the small Michigan town I'm living now, I've literally only had 5-8 women ask for a ride in the car in the year I've lived here and I oblige them each opportunity.

I bought my Viper for me, I truly don't care what other people think of the car, it's something I dreamt of and now I have.

Regards,
Aaron

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
|Now that you mention kids there was about 4 kids tellling their Mom's, "It's just like in my GAME. It's the same car as the one in my game MOM."

Playstation? LOL :):):)

Ted

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, the Viper is a chick magnet, if only you are reading their signals. Women are interested in the car (and driver) because it's "different", it stands out. The way they feel is if we are daring enough to drive a car this flashy, we are deserving of a second look from them. whether you recognize that second look, or act on it, is the question. If you are married, like most of us, you pretty much appreciate the attention, but move on. If you are interested in more, the Viper opened the door. Just like an expensive suit, nice shoes, cool haircut, etc. The key is the initial interest.
As an example, most of us have had women come up to us and comment on the car. That alone is more than would have happened if we were driving a taurus, etc. For those of you who are single (or chasing) you know this to be an opportunity to talk to her more. The funny thing is you think you are the one being smooth, but, in reality, she's the one who started everything.
The car is the magnet, how you attract or repel her after the car gets her to you is the game.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teenage Boys?????

In FL and PA I'd have to categorically say any child old enough to go to school - but yes mostly boys.

Just try following a school bus for about 30 seconds and then pass it slowly - the bus will about flip on its side.

Just sit 1000' from a grade school at a red light and before you pull out you will hear the cheering from kids half way hanging out the windows.

Actually, the Viper would be a WMD for a Cougar trolling for 18 year olds....

So I'm driving around Daytona over the weekend during bike week and I'm slowly crawling along the main drag - my windows are down - and I slowly pass a kid that must have been maybe 8 years old. He had his hands in his pockets and was totally scrutinizing my 2000 GTS that I just bought and as my window passed him, I heard his say to himself, " Viper..... GTS "

In Boca, I dropped my friends kid off for soccer practice and completely disrupted the pregame meeting - it was some kind of youngsters/peewee league.

But I did have a strong hit by an early 20's female: I was driving south on Rte 119 in PA and stopped at a gas station for some pop. This old beat up Honda pulled in behind me and this really hot girl got out, appologized, said she never did anything like this, but just had to ask if I would take her for a ride in my car.

Well, too much Jerry Springer paranoia stopped me from a real ride, but I did take her for a quick 2 lap auto cross in the parking lot.

She really like it and I said too bad I didn't have my digital camera with me, "I could have taken your picture with the car." She said, I don't think that would have been a good idea because, "... I would have had to have been naked...."

I guess I should have jumped on that, huh?

(...I could have sworn I had a loaded 357 here in the office....)
Tom (formally)

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty late to this thread, but the Viper is definetly NOT an anti chick magnet. I've only had mine for two months and i've been flashed (once...but she was hot), chatted up, asked for rides and complimented by all kind of women (18-45). Women arent going to gawk and stare like a bus load of school kids...they've got to much pride to do that. but they definetly turn there heads/make eye contact and if they're close by like in a parking lot they will express there approval ("nice car" followed by conversation). I'm married (happily)...but i can only imagine the tail i'd be pulling with this thing if i was sinle. Its not a good reason to buy a sports car...but it definetly is one of the perks.

Maybe your just not catching the signals...dont expect them to drop to their knee's on the pavement or something...just pick up the sublte things they do that let you know that you've been qualified for potential future interaction...lol

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the Viper is so over the top, its almost uncool to meet a girl for the first time in it. I guess its like the automotive equivalent of putting out on the first date.

And boy oh boy, does the Viper put out (!)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the Viper is so over the top, its almost uncool to meet a girl for the first time in it. I guess its like the automotive equivalent of putting out on the first date.

And boy oh boy, does the Viper put out (!)

so true, I've been seeing someone for awhile now and I still havn't told him I have a Viper;)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a couple of nights ago i was driving down i-10, :drive:

sans top and rear window, :headbang:

and a female in the passenger seat of an infinity, looked me straight in the eyes and did something with her tongue and fingers :omg:

that i'm sure was suggesting she liked the car :2tu:

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a couple of nights ago i was driving down i-10, :drive:

sans top and rear window, :headbang:

and a female in the passenger seat of an infinity, looked me straight in the eyes and did something with her tongue and fingers :omg:

that i'm sure was suggesting she liked the car :2tu:

Kinda funny... I had an experience like that a couple weeks ago. I don't think her boyfriend (?!?) in the drivers seat liked it very much...

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
obsidian, i never have any issues and im one ugly fat bastage..... from the same area as you too.

but i also like the stripper/tatted/pierced/tan/blond types... :)

Hell I am a ugly fat guy too, but I have rarely been attracting girls with the Viper. I did get one stripper stop me when I was getting out of my car once... only so she could tell me about her Mercedes.......WGAF about a Mercedes?

I think the biggest problem with the ugly fat guys is that you can't take the car inside with you....once you get twenty feet from the car you turn back into an ugly fat guy..:rolaugh:

I did have one amusing incident with my 70 Dart.... I had a girl pull up beside me at the light and signal for me to roll the window down. I did and she asked me if the emblem on the car meant anything...... I didnt know what the hell she was talking about till she told me I had "*******" on the side of the car.....to bad she was old and ugly.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell I am a ugly fat guy too, but I have rarely been attracting girls with the Viper. I did get one stripper stop me when I was getting out of my car once... only so she could tell me about her Mercedes.......WGAF about a Mercedes?

I think the biggest problem with the ugly fat guys is that you can't take the car inside with you....once you get twenty feet from the car you turn back into an ugly fat guy..:rolaugh:

I did have one amusing incident with my 70 Dart.... I had a girl pull up beside me at the light and signal for me to roll the window down. I did and she asked me if the emblem on the car meant anything...... I didnt know what the hell she was talking about till she told me I had "*******" on the side of the car.....to bad she was old and ugly.

I have NEVER met a guy that DOESN'T look good in a Viper-so I am sure you got it goin' on as far as us Viper women are concerned:2tu: