Is there a seat elevating kit?

Reaction score
It seems that I sit lower in the 2003 SRT-10 than my 1995 RT/10. Does anyone know if there is any kits that will elevate the seat about an inch. I think I would feel alittle more comfortable that way, but still the seats are much more comfortable than the 1995's.

John

05 Venom

You have GOT to be kidding..right. a seat elevation kit. LOL.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or a pillow. Those work well too. If you want a sylish one, the local drug store has some blue ones in the shape of a doughnut...

JD

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
I knew that this thread was going to get some responses. I too can appreciate alittle humor. 5'8" would be great, unfortunately 5'5" is going to have to do it for me this lifetime.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see how that can be a problem! I sometimes wanna be up an inch or so myself :eek:

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ask Jon B. if he has anything that might work. How much of a raise do you need? It seems that if you can't find something already made, you could find someone that can weld the seat tracks onto little stands that could be bolted down.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahhaa...I just knew this thread was going nowhere in a hurry when I read it!

Just one question - does your Dad know your drivin his Viper???

BFG ;)

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew that this thread was going to get some responses. I too can appreciate alittle humor. 5'8" would be great, unfortunately 5'5" is going to have to do it for me this lifetime.
No reason to not make your car comfortable. At just under 5'9" with short legs even when I have the pedals all the way close I feel way to close to the sterring wheel in order to floor the clutch. I am planning on adding some aftermarket pedal covers in hopes of building the clutch and brake up about a half inch or so so I can move the seat back another notch.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi John's 1995 Venom 550,
I am about 5'9" and I have the same problem. I could see reward better in my ACR than in my SRT-10. I think the back of the SRT-10 is higher than the ACR. I am also interested in a seat elevation kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang