It's back...

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not quite understanding how investing works? dingus invests $150000 in 2000 on the car and sells it 12 years later for 74000, is graffiti worth a lot? railcars and slums must be worth trillions then, so all I have to do is get a bunch of rock chips(or meteor marks) and a cool squirrel mural or maybe smurfs and my car will be worth a fortune oh and some nice spinner hubcaps,fuzzy mirror dice and a cb antenna

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys, really.... you do not understand....dolphins become alive and you can swim with them or make money like sea world does and let others swim with them for $300 a person for 20 mins. that how you can make all of your money back. Kapish?:dunno:

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
need a couple of sumo wrestlers to pose with it for perspective, even beer goggles are not helpin

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Maui right now. If I get time I'll go over to Lahaina and beat the **** out of this Christian Lassen dick that painted that. He closed his art store and his house is up for sale, but he still drives a silver Lambo around. Maybe I can spray paint some dolphins on it's hood.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Maui right now. If I get time I'll go over to Lahaina and beat the **** out of this Christian Lassen dick that painted that. He closed his art store and his house is up for sale, but he still drives a silver Lambo around. Maybe I can spray paint some dolphins on it's hood.

The guy already beat you to it...
You must be registered for see images

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not a real Diablo is it????? How could anyone do that ;-(

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cats Exotics is really selling this????.... I'm going to have them sell mine for $69,999.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the day finally comes that I'm gonna sell mine, I'm gonna throw in a free batch of Sea Monkeys.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to drop a hydrogen bomb on this thing. There's no hope for it even with a new paint job. Scared for life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte