Japan Viper Club members that need to get out

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our hearts go out to the people of Japan.

If any Japan Viper Club members need somewhere to stay, please know that we can host at least one family (either in our home or put you in a local hotel). We are just outside of San Francisco.
Anything we can do to help while you are here, consider it done.

The nuclear powerplant situation may be getting worse (we don't know exactly what is going on) and many may want to or need to leave their area. Please P.M. me if you need somewhere to stay.

Maybe some other Viper Club members on the West Coast might also be able to host some of the families that need to get out of Japan. Please chime in if you can.

If anybody has any other ideas that can help in this situation, please post them up.

George

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent post! I'd also be willing to help sponsor someone in a hotel...

I passed along your post in an e-mail to Tateshi, the president of the Japan Viper Club

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for passing it on to Teteshi.

Getting away may seem kind of crazy, but even if it's sending your wife and kids away for a few weeks can give you a piece of mind and not expose them the terrible situation at home.

The more I watch the TV, the more I wish there was something I could physically do to help. Money and donations are great, but what is really needed now is safety, shelter, food and a little emotional stability.

George

eurowalt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea this is the time we all need to stand together. Im down for pitching in for some hotel time. Im all in!!!!!!

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, were in...we have an extra guest house we could offer as well as $$$ if someone needs our help. Brian & Wendy Barnes

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, were in...we have an extra guest house we could offer as well as $$$ if someone needs our help. Brian & Wendy Barnes

I've seen your guest house....can I please live there? :)

You two have a great evening.

Lets just hope the situations in Japan start to take a turn for the better.

Cheers,
George

Reaction score
Although we live in Nebraska my family and I would be more then willing to take in anyone that needs to leave. We are also contacting our family members in California and Oregon to see if they will also offer the same, please let us know if there is anything we can do. Our hearts go out to you all and you are in our daily prayers.

[email protected]
402-677-2935