Jay Leno's Garage

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope he still has the two, not sure where the GTS came from but I know the black 94 RT/10 was given to him by NBC as a present.

--RS

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he got rid of his Viper? It's not shown on his garage website.

GM sponsor's the website... they don't want a Viper getting free eyeballs. Glad they're letting him finally talk about the Viper though.

*update: haven't been top the site in a while... looks like GM is no longer the main sponsor... prob why the Viper is being featured now.

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the feature about exactly, the Viper on it's own or as part of a general theme?

Coming up on monday the 29th of June, he's featuring his black R/T10.
Just a heads up. Hope he does his '96 GTS after that.:D

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the feature about exactly, the Viper on it's own or as part of a general theme?

If you're not familiar with the website, he features one car, or bike, or whatever each week. There's a 10 or 12 min video of him talking about the features and atributes of each one, then he takes it for a spin, you ride shotgun as the viewer. Usualy they are his vehicles, sometimes they belong to someone else or from a collection of some sort.
He's has an awsome collection, from early electric and brass era stuff to present day, mostly domestic, but a lot of special interest stuff like steam power, highly modified, completely stock, restored and all orig.
A lot of other cool stuff on the site, as well.

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool web site. Good find! I could spend some time watching all the video's he has put together on all his cars... very cool.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! The Viper is todays car of the day! :nana:

It appears that his black Viper has no issue with the Chicks! :lmao: (see other thread! :D)

Also gives a shout out to the VCA!:yay:

Last edited:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. leno is a very cool guy, I see him @ the rock store all the time. He gets out of whatever he is driving that day and talks with everyone. He even knows some people by name. (not mine).

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Halfway through the Lotus Elan video, they put it up on a rack to look underneath. Does anyone know what the silver exotic is behind them? I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought the GTS from Conner Ave. back in '96. I got a tour of the factory exactly one week after he was there. He bought it to celebrate the 100th (I think) anniversary of the automobile. Theres footage of him at conner on the video "Viper....Legend in it own time."
Nope he still has the two, not sure where the GTS came from but I know the black 94 RT/10 was given to him by NBC as a present.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang