JonB-Partsrack-THANKS

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a customer fo Jon's for several years. Earlier this week Jon did me a favor that reaches above and beyond the typical vendor-consumer relationship, here's the story:

I had listed for sale a brand new set of BFG Drag radials on SSR's, put them in the VCA classifeds. i orginallly bought them from Jon, never put them on the car. I get an eamil from Jon about a week after the ad was placed, telling me he has a buyer for them. Being a resonable businessman, I said ok, here's the price and I'll pay you a 10% referral fee. Jon declined that offer, and put me in contact directly with HIS customer that was going to buy the same set from him. The guy purchased my tires, and Jon lost his sale, but has cemented me as a customer for as long as I own a Viper.

Once again, thanks Jon:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT surprising... :2tu: JonB is a wonderful businessperson, and to talk to him is so gratifying, as he's the MOST enthusiastic person!!! This is a great incident, and totally NOT surprising coming from a guy like JonB, thanks for sharing - love to read the GOOD stories on these forums. :D ~juli~

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of yesterday, I'm now a costomer of JonB-PartsRack too, and he attempted to do something similar for me.

I purchased a set of Michelin PS2's from him for my '06 Coupe, and mentioned that it took me 'only' 500 miles to grow tired of the stock RunFlats. He instantly asked me if I was looking to sell them, which I was. He informed me he had a customer looking for a very-low-mileage set and would put me in contact with his customer. He wasn't looking to be part of the deal at all OR make any profit from it - just wanted to help out his customers!:2tu: :2tu:

Unfortunately, his customer already found a set of RunFlats, so the deal didn't happen.

So, what's a set of 500 mile RunFlats worth anyway? I know I can sell the rears to my Bud, but I'd prefer to sell the whole set if possible.

And, Anyone shopping for a set?:D

Oh yeah, it took less than 24 hours, and lookie what was waiting for me when I got home from work - Thanks JonB!!!:headbang:

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As of yesterday, I'm now a costomer of JonB-PartsRack too, and he attempted to do something similar for me.

Oh yeah, it took less than 24 hours, and lookie what was waiting for me when I got home from work - Thanks JonB!!!:headbang:

All 4 buyers-sellers were PartsRack customers, so it was easy to step aside and let you guys deal. THANKS for the kind words... IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN PS2 s with their **** assymetrical tread, check out HAMMRHEADS photos !

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, well I have a set of never used BFG's on SSRs too.. I wonder if I should let those go, so I can get in on all this Jon B love !!

I really think of Jon B as a drug dealer personally.. I have a really bad habbit, and he makes it easy for me to feed the addition !! He's good people !! (In a drug lord kinda way :) )