July 13th, 2013 – NARRA – Virginia International Raceway – Alton, VA

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got up early this morning to get on the road by 7am (3 hour drive), but unfortunately the weather is not cooperating. Chris, looks like a great time and I am sorry I will miss it. I am planning on doing their HP driving school at the end of summer, looks like a great track. Enjoy the day, take a lot of pics!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, despite the weather, we had a great time!!! Yes, we got a little wet on occasion, but it was dry for part of the day and the track was nice and dry for our parade laps!!! Yeaa! And, it was comfortable temps so we could enjoy walking around the pits and eat lunch outdoors.

Thanks to everyone who came out. We realize the weather was shaky and KUDOS to everyone who made the trip anyway!!! Chris and I really appreciate it!

We had 5 Vipers in attendance and we had a couple members in attendance without their cars....which is GREAT! We were provided with one of the VIP private viewing rooms for the day. The room was on the second floor and also sported a covered balcony. We had a nice view of the track and always kept dry when it did start to rain. NARRA provides us with some really nice goodie bags which included 2 t-shirts, a Viper matchbox car, numerous decals, stickers, VIR keychain, a Viper CD, and a cool calendar. One of the t-shirts was signed by Kuno Whittmer which was a nice touch. :)

The club provided everyone lunch, a Carolinas club mug, and several prizes. These included a stainless steel piston koozie that went to Jeremy, Viper hats which went to Paul and Bill, and finally our grand prize....a $100 gift certificate for PartsRack which went to Shawn.

I have posted my pics below. Guys, I did not have an opportunity to get any pictures of our cars together in the car corral before we left due to the rain.....so if someone has a pic, please post!!! Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The great people of our club. :)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more....goodie bag contents, shawn with his $100 PartsRack gift certificate, our Carolinas mug, and group photo....great time!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time and was very appreciative of the lengths they went to at the race track to accommodate our club. Definitely an event that I hope we can do every year!

I have some pics that I will post up as soon as I get them off of my phone...

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to have missed this.. Chris & Brian, thank you for organizing this event!

billjr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time my wife and I had. It was a lot of fun going around the track all those times. Thanks Chris & Brian for a great time!