Just another day at the drag strip.

OP
OP
P

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris didn't make it today. He was doing some spousal maintainence. hahahaha I was hoping he would be there but he had OTHER things to do.

Mathew is one of the nicest guys in the local chapter. Thought I would throw that in just in case I need a favor some day. hahaha

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool! I was hoping he would go out. He called me on the cell phone as I was catching Ice Age with the family (good flick) and he didn't think he would go (the four hour window had already started and he was 45 minutes from the track). Glad to see he made it! Make sure he e-mails me his times so we can both complain about lousy traction again...
smile.gif
Thanks for the picture and the video - was that a Porsche he was spanking?

Chris

OP
OP
P

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

There was no excuse for bad traction Sunday. Jeff and Robby were spraying VHT the entire length of the track. You guys are just way beyond the ability to hook with a street tire. Come on and admit it, its time for you guys to get some stickies. hahahaa
bounce.gif
laugh.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Performin Norman:
There was no excuse for bad traction Sunday. Jeff and Robby were spraying VHT the entire length of the track.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHA! No wonder Matthew was knocking down those great times with that dog of his (I say this knowing he cleaned my clock at VOI 6). If the weather is decent on Sunday I may try one more time on these tires. With the original stock Pilots sitting at 21,000 miles (and every track venue put some miles on them), I am probably going to start seeing the air exposed soon!
laugh.gif

I am hoping I can save a few bucks on a full set at Viper Days in Iowa in May. Anybody know if you can get them slightly discounted and mounted at one of these events? Fingers crossed!

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4