Just Beautiful

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the Vette/Honda S2000 look-a-like? I guess the ultimate would be Gen 2 styling with a Gen 3 motor and an import quality interior.

:omg:Why do people have to start this crap. You prefer the old Gen 2 FINE.. But stop insulting the Gen 3. To have any Viper is a great thing. Some prefer the old some the new style I have had both and would never trade my gen3 for a gen 1 or 2 again but that is my preference. Not good or bad just my preference but I would never insult any gen.:usa:

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:Why do people have to start this crap. You prefer the old Gen 2 FINE.. But stop insulting the Gen 3. To have any Viper is a great thing. Some prefer the old some the new style I have had both and would never trade my gen3 for a gen 1 or 2 again but that is my preference. Not good or bad just my preference but I would never insult any gen.:usa:
Gen IIs ****!!! Gen III all the way!!!! :omg::D

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think there is anything wrong with a SRT being mistaken for a Z06...The Z is one bad *** looking ride...Al

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think there is anything wrong with a SRT being mistaken for a Z06...The Z is one bad *** looking ride...Al

The only reason people say that is because the SRT lacks the curvature the GENII has thus making it look more like a Vette in the distance since Vettes lack the curves the GENII Viper has........ So it's not that the SRT isn't a great car- it def is.. it's just most people knew the Viper from how it was originally shaped on the GENI and GENII and in my honest opinion I think they changed the styling too much when going from GENII to GENIII. Don't get me wrong tho, I'd love to have a GENIII or GENIV but prefer a GENII because I like the styling better. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the side Gen III & IV look amazing. No doubt about it. Just from the front it has a watered down look as to compared to what is out there.

The FGT is unmistakable. The same for the Gen II. I would include the Gen I, but the NACA duct made a world of difference. It breaks up the hood perfectly.

As I said before, Gen II GTS.... Just Beautiful.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey....their all Vipers and ALL have their great attributes with looks! I won't argue against ANY Viper.......unless of course it's "ricerized" or painted pink!

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this angle. Sorta looks a bit "sleepy" yet you know you don't want to piss him off, for fear of inciting the fury within.

latent.jpg

From the side Gen III & IV look amazing. No doubt about it. Just from the front it has a watered down look as to compared to what is out there.

The FGT is unmistakable. The same for the Gen II. I would include the Gen I, but the NACA duct made a world of difference. It breaks up the hood perfectly.

As I said before, Gen II GTS.... Just Beautiful.

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather grab this ass than Gen III or IV. But, hey, different strokes for different folks... :2tu:

phatass.jpg

The only reason people say that is because the SRT lacks the curvature the GENII has thus making it look more like a Vette in the distance since Vettes lack the curves the GENII Viper has........ So it's not that the SRT isn't a great car- it def is.. it's just most people knew the Viper from how it was originally shaped on the GENI and GENII and in my honest opinion I think they changed the styling too much when going from GENII to GENIII. Don't get me wrong tho, I'd love to have a GENIII or GENIV but prefer a GENII because I like the styling better. :)

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like this angle. Sorta looks a bit "sleepy" yet you know you don't want to piss him off, for fear of inciting the fury within.

I was thinking this a while back, but the Gen 2 Viper might be the only car ever that has a COMPLETELY different look from any angle. It really does look like a different car depending on where you stand. In that way it certainly is a masterpiece of automotive design (sorry, that sounds really cheesy heh, but it's true).

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking this a while back, but the Gen 2 Viper might be the only car ever that has a COMPLETELY different look from any angle. It really does look like a different car depending on where you stand. In that way it certainly is a masterpiece of automotive design (sorry, that sounds really cheesy heh, but it's true).

That does NOT sound cheesy...good way to put it...you put it kind of the same way I do, that a GenII is a 'work of art'....but your words SOUND much better!!! :2tu: ~juli

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FGT?? If you are an old fart you night enjoy it. Yes it has power and retro style. A kit car body finish and a smooth ride. Yes it rides and handles like an old farts or blue hairs lincoln town car. Enjoy you old fart. Should have gotten a town car or a navigator if you can make the climb up into it. GTS Bruce

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now tell me you'd rather have a Ford GT! :) :wow:

You must be registered for see images attach

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, but for me, I prefer the really low look of an RT/10 from the back...the low cut roof line. Having just bought my "new" 98 RT/10, red with 5k miles, I'm really happy.

Regardless of new/old, RT/10 or GTS, the Viper has it hands down.:headbang:

Just had mine out in yesterdays sunny weather...awesome!! :drive:

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, just to show off my new "baby," and in fire engine red too!!!:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Black with Silver GTS knocks my socks off every single time. As an auto enthusiast looking at an antique car the TVR gets my vote... the Griffith by choice (aka cobra killer).

Lambo's... FGT you say? ... too rich for my blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery