You must be registered for see images

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.) Dump the wing and roof scoup. Will actually look BETTER without them.

2.) Lose the front and side splitters. Not feasible on a street car.

4.) Raise the car a bit for speed bumps. 1/2 lower than the Gen II GTS sound about right. So that's what, 3.5 inch ground clearance or so.

5.) Keep everything else EXACTLY the same. Especially the hood and rear quarter panel intake. Don't try and shorten the car. These dimensions are PERFECT.

6.) Icing on cake - Reduced weight, and more ponies. SEMA intake (Had on Carbon SRT-10) would be nice. But this is just icing....

** BAM! Gen III Coupe sold out before it hits the floor.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Simply the hottest, sexyest, most awe inspiring Viper ever.

DON'T take off the spoiler! DON'T take off the roof scoop! Maybe make them an option. But the car needs them!

Deliver the front and side splitters loose, and the customer can decide to put them on or not. However, I want them on, just like above! I won't ever drive it over speed bumps, I promise!

The rear qtr panel air scoops are cool, but I could live without them. They kind of beak up the line of the qtr panel. I don't hate them, I could live with them.

THIS SHOULD BE LINE FOR LINE THE EXACT PRODUCTION GEN III COUPE! IF DC STICKS WITH THAT CRAP BLUE THING WE SAW AT VOI 8 THEY ARE MAKING ONE HUGE, HUGE MISTAKE. THAT "CONCEPT" COUPE AT VOI 8 COULD BE THE DEATH OF THE VIPER LINE ALL TOGETHER!

THIS IS IT! END OF SUBJECT!!!!

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. I like your idea of the wing/roof scoupe/splitters being options. Great idea, as it give the buyer options.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the rear quarter panel air inlet. I love it! But with, or without, the car is still incredible!

"If you build it, they will come......"

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chevy did a great job trying to make the Monte Carlo look like a Nextel Cup car.....at least I think they did. Now, don't get excited guys....I'm NOT comparing the two, but, that is a good example of what Dodge should have done with the new coupe vs. the GTSR. Can't tell me they couldn't do a better job. That thing at VOI should have been raffled off for charity at $5.00 a ticket.

AC

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire