Kansas City Autocross this Sunday, 6/17

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kansas City Region of the SCCA will be holding a Father's Day autocross this Sunday at The Woodlands in Kansas City, Kansas. The course set up is a larger one that is very "Viper friendly" as the turns are longer and don't penalize the heavier cars as much over the Miatas, etc. This is also a GREAT venue for first timers (autocross, that is). Fast, fun, and safe. While you may not set the fastest times, you will enjoy the respect the Viper earns even at slower speeds. SPECIAL: For first time autocrossers, you will get a certificate for a FREE day of autocrossing with the SCCA. This means you can double up your runs on Sunday or run the next scheduled event at no charge! Bring your car, a helmet, and a pair of pliers to pull that grin off of your face - you will have a blast!

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

Registration opens at 9:00 AM and I would love to have some other Vipers join me. Oh, and you CAN drive with a passenger with you as long as they are 16 or older. You can scare the heck out of the ones you love!
smile.gif
E-mail me if you want more information or have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Chris