Lambo Doors on a Viper?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would look horrible. I think I recall seeing one and it just looked bad period. Personally I would just leave those doors to Lamborghini. Anything else usually looks bad. Just my two cents.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a porsche with lambo doors. It rocked. The upside is with a lowered car and that door mod, you'll never have to worry about needing enough side-room in order to open the doors W I D E enough to get out.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I like this idea for an SRT-10. Especially Chuck's red SRT. He's got silver and yellow trim on the car and badging. He's also got sneaky pete up front. I'd say lower the car a few then add some HRE's. Then later on put on the Autoforum body kit. :2tu:
1828103_0309-med.JPG

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be tacky to "copy" such a trademarked and branded idea of another manufacturer. Leave those doors to Lamborghini where they are designed with the car to look proper and that design has been a branded piece of [its] history. Note the Gallardo doors are not in the same function as Countach, Diablo, Murcielago. It was not the proper fit and look with the design.

I recently saw a Mitsubishi with "Lambo" doors and my first thought was "How cheesy".

That style door is synonymous with Lamborghini, hense the reason people call it "Lambo doors". Leave Lambo doors to Lamborghini.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CTViper: If you do that mod, you will seriously de-value your car and be the laughingstock of the Viper community. Don't do it dude.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few Guys in Prowler Club Did their cars, and it looks awesome on a Prowler. I was just curious what Viper owners reactions would be. Hey I see some of the Mods guys do to their vipers and I cringe. I don't think Lambo doors look very good on some of those Ricers, but look good on others. It's about $2000 with parts and labor. They can be removed I'm sure. It's not in my Viper plans, But I'm going to do a airbrushed realistic flame job or Fire they now call it on my Prowler,and the lambo Door kit.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what other people think. If you wanna do it, go for it. I'd do it for a number of reasons, one being because it looks cool, the other to be unique. If you did it you can be assured I won't laugh. I'd shake your hand and say what a great car.

andyrt10...........I'm a member of the viper community. Don't presume to speak for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats