Lamborghini Murciélago

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Porter ... great to meet you! Per the events .. hmmm ... I did turn into Heritage Golf course which would have put me in your mirror. Like I said, I should have got my a$$ kicked. Beyond that PM me. Let's definitely hook up. Good to see something other than an RV or SUV.

Cheers!
[******]??? He "kinda" called you out? What exactly happened?

This just got REALLY interesting!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe...the dreaded Allanlambo shows up...always good for shiats and giggles...
<grabs popcorn> :p

He must somehow be notified when the word 'Lambo" shows up on the Internet in any form anywhere. It's uncanny.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vid....Vid.....Vid.....Vid......Vid......Vid......Vid.......!!!!!!!!!

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little off topic but two weekends ago I was heading south on the new Deerfoot extension also, and I came across a RT/10, 2 Ferrari's and a Lotus (of course I was stuck in my SUV at the time). It's nice to see these beautiful cars out together.
I finally managed to buy a 2000 GTS (black with silver strips) at the end of last summer and was wondering if you guys ever get together for a cruise? It's amazing how many great cars there are in a city the size of Calgary.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe...the dreaded Allanlambo shows up...always good for shiats and giggles...
<grabs popcorn> :p

He must somehow be notified when the word 'Lambo" shows up on the Internet in any form anywhere. It's uncanny.

Either that or the sorry **** bastage just has way too much time on his hands... :bonker:

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Either that or the sorry **** bastage just has way too much time on his hands... :bonker:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen