Largest Stock Of Dodge Vipers SRT10's Coupes/ACR's/Aero Cars In the Country

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the largest stock of Dodge Vipers ACR's/Aero Coups/Verts and Coupes cars in the Country. These are just a few color's below, we have a ton of cars incoming. Call me 1-800-270-1608 ext.1:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently purchased an ACR from Bernie at BJ Motors. Great price and shipping was very fast. The only hard part was picking the color combo. Give him a call if you're on the fence like I was and you will have a car in two days.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what color combo is this with the black band?????distortion in photo color???

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that is a rare Anaconda Green ACR. I'm sure it will be one of the lowest production 09 ACR's.

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the specs on the top 2. My wife said I could have one. I was going to wait until we get a new house first, but just doing alittle window shopping.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the selection, how about a SSG w/black stripes, and a yellow w/black stripes "Bumblebee".

I am getting the feeling you are going to take the plunge if you find the color combo you want......Bernie you better slap some black stripes on the yellow ACR....

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Curious Bernie, do you think you over bought? I see you're flooding ebay with all these ACRs, and they aren't selling as fast as the first ones did. I'm just curious, becuase based on supply and demand, I'm sure your offering a great price for these cars, but you are still holding them. Has the demand been filled for these cars in the short term?

You made a bold move buying this many, just curious if its working out for you.

Jon

Jon, welcome back, haven't heard from you in awhile. By the way, I agree about Cali, congratulations on getting out.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 14th car down, red with black stripe aero coupe is the car I ordered but bought another one instead. It has my name on the window sticker. In fact the first 14 or so cars shown are actually in stock at Tomball Dodge right now. The yellow with black ACR I looked at yesterday is awesome and sits next to the blue ACR. Tomball Dodge is having the entire upper floor made into a Viper only show room and will house dozens of new Vipers. Cool.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 14th car down, red with black stripe aero coupe is the car I ordered but bought another one instead. It has my name on the window sticker. In fact the first 14 or so cars shown are actually in stock at Tomball Dodge right now. The yellow with black ACR I looked at yesterday is awesome and sits next to the blue ACR. Tomball Dodge is having the entire upper floor made into a Viper only show room and will house dozens of new Vipers. Cool.

Did you see the Anaconda green ACR?? how does it show??? I have never seen one other than in pics.....

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see the Anaconda green ACR?? how does it show??? I have never seen one other than in pics.....

I saw the Anaconda Green one this past weekend at TWS Viper Days. It looks pretty good, a lot better in person. I think it will be a VERY rare color on an ACR. It would really look awesome if it had the drivers stripe.:2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, welcome back, haven't heard from you in awhile. By the way, I agree about Cali, congratulations on getting out.

Hey Brad, I've just been crazy busy with work and traveling and some new toys... Still have my 06 Viper... but dont get on here as much anymore. Especially with this treatment, first post in MONTHS.. and it gets filtered/deleted (this one probably will too..lol) But the admins shot me a PM explaining why... so that was nice... and at least this time, it didnt come with a warning!

I give Cali a hard time, but it still pays my bills, so I cant hate on it too much. But as far as summer fun, nothing beats Chicago that I've seen yet. But now winter time, trust me.. Cali hands down over Chicago. :D

Hope all is well.

Jon

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, Ben Keating and I have a lot of common interests, racing, vipers, Car Dealers. We are now working together as partners in the Viper business. We placed a large order of cars especially ACR's. The business model has been very successful for me over the years so I am fortunate to be able to have a larger platform to work with, and build a bigger model working together with Tomball, Ben Keating and Myself.
I noticed the post above asking about the ACR's making a bold move, If we hadn't purchased the amount of cars CAAP would not have had a lot of orders to fill. I am very comfortable with the quantity and am looking forward to working with current VCA members and new VCA members to be to help put new ACR's/Coupes and Verts in exsisting and new households. Please feel free to call me 1-800-270-1608 ext.1 or e-mail [email protected], I can answer any questions. Thanks for asking.
We will also be creating a new performance division and working on a lot of new projects. I hope this helps wioth clarification. I will be moving to Houston sometime in October.

Goehner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a little concerned, someone help me here if I am wrong. Is BJ motors a certified Dodge dealership? Do they have a Viper tech?

Only reason I am asking is because most dealers now have the CJD logo.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apederso2 thanks for the questions. BJ Motors is not a Certified Dodge Dealership, Tomball is a certified dealership and I am going to be employed by Tomball, sorry if it was confusing. BJ Motors I still own and will remain in operation in Virginia still selling Vipers, Tomball Dodge does have a certified Viper Tech.
Look like you are in Omaha, Nebraska are you looking for a certified Dodge Dealership near you?

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Tomball Dodge lost their Viper tech (Jim) a month ago, who was the best ever and I really miss him. Hopefully a replacement will be on the way soon with all these Vipers now in stock.

ViperExchange

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy Mark and everyone else,

Actually Jim is still a close friend of the dealership and is not "lost". BUT in addition to Jim, we have Morgan who loves the car and is a great Viper tech. In addition, if there is ever something more complicated, my crew cheif, Brian, is available to help on any Viper project.

I don't want anyone to think that Tomball Dodge is not 100% prepared and ready to take on any Viper project with confidence and enthusiasm.

Ben

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
We will also be creating a new performance division and working on a lot of new projects.

So are you getting a dyno and tuning equipment also?. It would be nice not to have to ship the Viper out of state or drive 3 hrs to get major engine mod's done.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you getting a dyno and tuning equipment also?. It would be nice not to have to ship the Viper out of state or drive 3 hrs to get major engine mod's done.

s_t1

you know h--------y is just 15 mins down i-10 from you :omg:

shalom

Goehner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apederso2 thanks for the questions. BJ Motors is not a Certified Dodge Dealership, Tomball is a certified dealership and I am going to be employed by Tomball, sorry if it was confusing. BJ Motors I still own and will remain in operation in Virginia still selling Vipers, Tomball Dodge does have a certified Viper Tech.
Look like you are in Omaha, Nebraska are you looking for a certified Dodge Dealership near you?

Ok I guess....mostly since you are not a Dodge dealership, if I buy from you, it is not a "used" vehicle? Yep, I am in Omaha, know the dealers quite well here, but have not had luck securing what I am looking for. You can send me a PM if you like. Alan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456