Largest Stock Of Dodge Vipers SRT10's Coupes/ACR's/Aero Cars In the Country

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, Ben Keating and I have a lot of common interests, racing, vipers, Car Dealers. We are now working together as partners in the Viper business. We placed a large order of cars especially ACR's. The business model has been very successful for me over the years so I am fortunate to be able to have a larger platform to work with, and build a bigger model working together with Tomball, Ben Keating and Myself.
I noticed the post above asking about the ACR's making a bold move, If we hadn't purchased the amount of cars CAAP would not have had a lot of orders to fill. I am very comfortable with the quantity and am looking forward to working with current VCA members and new VCA members to be to help put new ACR's/Coupes and Verts in exsisting and new households. Please feel free to call me 1-800-270-1608 ext.1 or e-mail [email protected], I can answer any questions. Thanks for asking.
We will also be creating a new performance division and working on a lot of new projects. I hope this helps wioth clarification. I will be moving to Houston sometime in October.

Thank you for your part in keeping the Viper Alive! The Community is very appreciative. :drive:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stunning collection, hope they all find great homes and I get to visit them haha.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie....Congrats on the Move. Again we loose another Asset to our community on the East Coast...Good Luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62