Launch Edition car cover question ???

ddmrk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are Launch Edition car cover special ?? are still available from Mopar ?? Anyone have one for sale ??

OP
OP
ddmrk

ddmrk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Patrick
Thanks for your reply, are they Mopar covers or after market ? Are they solid blue or blue with white stripe ? What type of materials are they made from ?.
What are you asking for them
Danny k.

97BlueWhite4Sale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Danny,
Both are original Mopar purchased when the car was purchased new. One is new in box and I just discovered has its own Viper logo carry bag. The other was on the car at the dealers so no one would disturb the car before my twin picked it up. When removed, never put on again. Covers are blue and made of Technalon2/made with evolution 4 fabric by Kimberly Clark according to the instructions that came with the cover. If you like, I can send pictures of the carry bag, instructions and can put a cover on my 1997 GTS for pics. Asking $500 for each one. Best, Patrick.

By the way, I also have other items for sale such as (1) 4 original rims, no dings with Michelin Pilot tires mounted, (2) new transmission, never in a car (believing one day this would no longer be available), (3) Viper leather man’s and woman’s logo jackets with the man’s signed by Bob Lutz (certified) and the only one he signed, and more items....

OP
OP
ddmrk

ddmrk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply but that is more then I am looking to spend for an original cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32