legacy dvd mp3 player?

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kenwood cd changer in the trunk went kapoot, so i was thinking about doing away with the changer, and replacing my kenwood head unit with a mp3 player, would prefer a dvd mp3 player so i can put most of my songs on one disc, anyone ever tried a legacy player before? Hadnt heard of them before im sure its some chinese cheap thing but the price is awfully good and it plays mp3 dvd's, the one i was looking at is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39752&item=5763186957&rd=1

any input?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks cheaso to me...but hell for under $100, why not? Keep in mind that most while they will play DVD movies, they will not play DVD dics with MP3's on them. A few will, but I would clarify before buying.

OP
OP
J

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha i know its kind of ugly, just really looking for something that can play dvd mp3 data discs instead of just a cd based disc. Any other suggestions for a higher end player that can read dvd mp3 discs then? I have way to many mp3's to have to carry a bunch of cd's around when i can put them on a couple of dvd's and have an unlimited supply, what are you guys using as your mp3 players?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legacy is crap...its just another pyramid (if you've heard of that). Its something i'd put in a 89 pontiac 6000 lol not a Viper for sure. Defenetly go with something high end and have it last. You'll only be wasting your money on the install with this thing.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an MP3 player in the Viper... I ended up hardwiring an IPOD to it via aux input. Many more MP3's than a DVD mp3 data disc :)

I would go that route if I were you... that Legacy unit would probably sound like crap compared to an Alpine or Kenwood unit.

YIKES! I just realized I agreed with Jon...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960