Let's see some garage shots

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna do my garage over this spring & wanna see what you guys have done...

I've searched some of the older posts but I wanna see if any of the new members have some interesting stuff.

any pics posted are appreciated:2tu:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My garage is pretty basic, drywalled and painted white..nothing too fancy, but it's clean. No Viper in it yet though :(, but I'm getting prepped for it :drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine's a mess as are most and so, not worth showing off. Just imagine a three car w/ two single bays. Inside is a small machine shop, tools and a toy train table (taking up the third bay). Don't leave out the horrible green floor :omg: Maybe one day I'll decorate a bit but I doubt it.

=J

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipuronr - thanks i just saw that thread after i started this one

Venomiss - never saw that mancave til now...INSANE!!!!!!! thanks for the link. makes my garage look like a closet

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too don't have 'fancy' but it does work pretty well. My 'old' garage at my house was ridiculous. Cramped, dark, crowded with crud from a thousand finished and unfinished projects. Finally bought a small garage 2 summers ago, took my crud down there, couldn't be happier.

Now my 17 year old son - not a serious car nut - joins me down there to practice music with his pals in a band, while I attempt to greasy my hands doing car stuff. So, all's well.

Here's the right side of the place, currently rearranged for the band's stuff, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 100_0042.jpg
    100_0042.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 84

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crowded.....if you have the opportunity always go wider than you think it should be....you'll end up glad you added the extra few feet.

Garage_0022.jpg

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too don't have 'fancy' but it does work pretty well. My 'old' garage at my house was ridiculous. Cramped, dark, crowded with crud from a thousand finished and unfinished projects. Finally bought a small garage 2 summers ago, took my crud down there, couldn't be happier.

Now my 17 year old son - not a serious car nut - joins me down there to practice music with his pals in a band, while I attempt to greasy my hands doing car stuff. So, all's well.

Here's the right side of the place, currently rearranged for the band's stuff, but you get the idea.

That is a beautiful line up! Please post up more pictures.

Nick

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say build as BIG as you can :) You can NEVER have to much garage space. :nono: I went as big as the city would let me :mad:, and it's not even close to being big enough :crazy2:

Without cars...
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

With some cars...
[/IMG]

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a beautiful line up! Please post up more pictures.

Nick

Thanks. You apparently have great taste! Can't find any pictures of the other side for some reason! I'd recommend to the OP as others have said, if you can spring for more 'width' (as in ingress/egress) it helps.

Other things to be sure of:

1. Goood air exchange. Starting and moving cars indoors is the most toxic thing you can do. A CO detector is cheap insurance.
2. Good lighting. I'm always amazed how much reflectivity my old garage DIDN'T have, plus pitiful lights. This one is way better, plus a light floor helps.
3. Lots of outlets. I'm plugging stuff in all the time, moving from car to car, and NOT dragging an extension cord is great. I've got three $35 drop cords. Worth it.
4. Good refreshments. A mini fridge was like $79, and waters, 'other' beverages are near requirements, and a good reward.
5. Entertainment - As a devout cheapskate, I was shocked that I 'blew' $259 (at Sams!) on a Bose Ipod dock. It FILLS the place with music, making time pass easier.
6. Stuff for the kids. I keep some giveaway car toys for the kids who come by. They love it. For a few dollars, you can win a kid to be a car nut.

Okay, the requested pics, with the Steel Gray Pearlcoat no Stripe GTS plus a couple others. Oh, and this is before I put some pictures on the walls, which help.

Attachments

• 100_0043.jpg
    100_0043.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_0044.jpg
    100_0044.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 28

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say build as BIG as you can :) You can NEVER have to much garage space. :nono: I went as big as the city would let me :mad:, and it's not even close to being big enough :crazy2:

Without cars...
[/IMG]

With some cars...
[/IMG]

What year is the daytona? Looks great!! I had an '89 daytona shelby !! Man was it ever quick off the line, great car all around.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best garage thread:
World's Most Beautiful GARAGES & Exotics: Insane GARAGE PICTURE THREAD! 50+ Pics! - Luxury4Play.com

Word of warning, you will spend at least 30 min in that thread.

Thanks. You apparently have great taste! Can't find any pictures of the other side for some reason! I'd recommend to the OP as others have said, if you can spring for more 'width' (as in ingress/egress) it helps.

Okay, the requested pics, with the Steel Gray Pearlcoat no Stripe GTS plus a couple others. Oh, and this is before I put some pictures on the walls, which help.
The garage is very nice. But those cars are amazing. Congrats on having such a beautiful collection.

Nick

Robgen1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Needs a spring cleaning...

I bought a cheap art projector and fineline taped and airbrushed the Sneaky Pete..

Then there's the off site garage with lift for watercraft and old school stuff

Robert

Last edited: