lets see some more supplier specials

matt lankford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just paid off my credit card bill and im ready to max it out again. show me some deals!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Matt,

LOL, glad to hear you payed your credit card off. Now lets make a deal...How about $400 to install the BTR NOS 5180 Dry Shot Kit, $500 to install the BTR NOS/Propane Kit and an additional $150 to install the second shot gas upgrade? Plus, we'll go to the dyno and check the A/F along with verifying the HP and TQ output? Let me know, Sir!

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck,

Might as well have Larry install a rollbar while you are there! A cam for that year Viper will net 30-40 more hp and heads will add another 50+. How much credit do you have available? LOL

Will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we're making requests..........I'd like to see a significant discount on Belanger headers.

-W

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is a supercharger still the best bang for the buck in terms of dollars spent per HP gained?
Uhmm...no...this is...

79N20_Install_Begins.jpg

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cam and headwork sounds nice...you're a long ways from Detroit Tom..: ( Just out of curiosity...how much for would that duo run? (approx)

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a safe HP shot for NOS on a stock Gen 1 RT/10 engine?

How long does a NOS bottle last, or how many times on average can you use it before you need to refill?

What do refills cost?

How much does a quality system cost?

I just finished posting all these questions but will now go do some searches and see what I can find on my own.

Is a supercharger still the best bang for the buck in terms of dollars spent per HP gained?
Uhmm...no...this is...

79N20_Install_Begins.jpg

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With our fuel pump, a 200 hp wet shot is about all NX recommends. Soem guys have run 300 hp shots but I hear bad things happen!! (ask Big Carrot) I run a 150 shot and the bottle lasts about 10 1/4 mi passes. gas is about $4/lb. See Lee Dove or Albert for the NX system and Tom for the BTR system. The NX wet costs around $1500 with bottle heater, I think the BTR is around $2000. (but you get 250 hp because they use propane not gasoline as enrichment fuel) I agree with Gerald-a 150 HP shot on a tight Gen 1 motor will not hurt it a bit (actually runs cleaner!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960