Loan Rates

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I acquired my Viper just 2 months ago, this is fresh in my mind.
For a regular car loan:
1.) credit union
2.) PeoplesFirst.com
3.) www.bankrate.com for a listing of other lending services.
For a Lease:
1.) www.appleleasing.com (Mike Lusby)

Tried lendingtree.com...no thanks

Hope this helps!!!!

Tim

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just financed my new '02 GTS with PeopleFirst.com out of San Diego, Ca. I have used them on many other cars including a '95 RT/10 a few years ago. They are now owned by Capital One which is one of the larger credit card companies in the U.S. Rate was 4.99% for 60 months. No requirement to put $ down although it is always a good idea.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on what you are looking for? We currently have 5.5% for 84 months,with 10% down if a 2001 or 2002 is purchased ( it will hold true for the 2003's , also, when they come out ). The consumer must also have a credit score at 700 or above also. The one item that seems to be forgotten, is to make sure , as a consumer, that there is no penalty for early pre-payment. States vary in this concern, and often some mail order rates, etc., have penalties if you do pay off early. Just keep this in mind to protect yourself. Many states are very consumer friendly, and it is almost impossible to find a loan with any pre-payment provisions ( California and Nebraska for example ), but it is always best to ask. Hope this helps and good luck.

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apple Leasing did 4.68%(APR)going back 3-1/2 years like most other leasing companies do.
NOTE: Make sure you ask if the rate is APR (Annual Percentage Rate) otherwise it is a Simple interest rate and the APR will be higher.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960