Looking for a set of 6 spokes!!!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a set they will sell for a reasonable price? A set with some scratches/scuffs is ok too since I'll be having them powder coated satin black.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL
BLACK Spares FTW:headbang:

Ironically your looking to make black spares. Even more ironic is I run one of the more sought after wheel sets for the Viper. But i guess your right, they indeed do look like spares next to your truck rims.

Plenty of gauge faces for your fast Honda Hank though I'm surprised you would do a mod that is more involved then choosing what color k&n filters or what stickers to put on your calipers. Then again after your gas cap "dilemma" the gauge faces are way out of your ability to do.

On a semi helpful note I'm sure Jon B has the wheels you want and if not I will personally help you find them so you can remove that trash currently on your beautiful car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold that one. Gotta Gen 4 now.

Truck wheels FTW
but my broke butt cant afford so now is
Black Spares FTW

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol a yankee? Really? That is the best you have? And you said I'm slow. I only live in RI because of the military, not from here lol. That did give me a good laugh though.

My exact claim in fact is one of the more sought after wheels. The best is all opinion, but performance numbers don't lie.

And hopefully you didn't move your rediculous wheels over to your gen 4 but if you did please feel free to post a picture, I promise not to be the one to post it on the alley. Too hard for me to watch a grown man cry over photos. Oh and a gen 4 would only be a second viper, not a primary for me. Gen 2 for me, timeless looks.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I type the word "have" wrong the word ubersexual shows up. *** is ubersexual and why is it pre-saved in my phone? Lol

But seriously, from a temporary Yankee, (I'm from VA by the way) call Jon B. Betting he has them and his price is most likely good. The value of these wheels has significantly gone up.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely lol :). Waynes a good dude and just getting started with a new car. KngSnk spent time talking with you also and you seem great too. The man wanted to run the 375 perelli and took a shot. Some people didn't like it and the car and wheels are gone. Sure Wayne will put something great on his new Viper.

Andy Wheeler

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely lol :). Waynes a good dude and just getting started with a new car. KngSnk spent time talking with you also and you seem great too. The man wanted to run the 375 perelli and took a shot. Some people didn't like it and the car and wheels are gone. Sure Wayne will put something great on his new Viper.

Andy Wheeler

Everything is good. Had to give him crap when I saw him post talking about powder coating stock wheels like my old set was. All in good fun, only a forum, no feeling behind it.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want some 6 spokes lol. I dont cry and didnt quit or rejoin anything just think people should have more respect for each other and what they like. I always liked your black wheels just dissing back at ya. Ill call Jon B on Monday thanks

99 RT/10 Ive been looking for that missing rear but thats not been easy to find. You have any leads to where I can find one?

If anyone has a set of used 6 spokes please PM me:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everything is good. Had to give him crap when I saw him post talking about powder coating stock wheels like my old set was. All in good fun, only a forum, no feeling behind it.

Thanks Brotha, appreciate it.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup it was never about the 20/21's just wanted to try the 375 tire. Believe me if they offered a 375 tire in a 20 I would have gladly chosen the 19/20 combo first.

BTW if anyone wants to trade their 6 spokes for 5 spokes we could do that too. Mine are really nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say keep the 5 Spoke! Do them in black. I have seen them on a few FE's in Black and they look sweet! Although I am 5 spoke bias.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Elanderholm thats exactly where Im going with mine. The ACR splitter and wing acr waiting to be put on my car but Ive never really loved the stock ACR 5 spokes so Im going with Satin Black 6 spokes.

Ya'll dont get me wrong I freakion love the 5 spokes and had planned on Powder coating them satin black but the new .75" and 1" adaptors I just got will not work with the 5 spoke wheel but will work fine on 6 spokes.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin. She goes in for some 20% tint on all the glass next tues so that should help bring it all together. But do you think I should leave the car the way it is or add black somewhere on it? Like black out the tailights and the emblems.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy i bought my acr from didn't like the 5 spokes either so he put the 6 spokes from the standard viper on it. it looks pretty good i think. Good luck.

Can you post some picts of you car?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met Wayne last weekend when he came to Nashville. SUPER nice guy. He likes "trying" out different mods for sure.
Wayne, I check with member that has the set of new 6 spokes with Kumho's here and wants to keep them.
-chip

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang