Looking for.... Aspirations, Penny, Bluesnake367 and Vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi!!
I still don't see a PM from you....so I e-mailed you...Viper Arry.....just reply thru regular e-mail..it's more dependable..(sorry guys!)....

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is NOT more dependable, you just need to know how to use it. :D

Go to the "User CP" link towards the top left of this page. Click that and then go down to "Edit Options" on the left side of the page and click it. In the second box down you will see how your private messages are set up. You have nifty options such as receiving an e-mail notification from the site that you have a new message (nice when you don't want your e-mail address out there) and even setting it up so you get a pop-up notification on your browser when you get a new private message. Nice, eh?

Just make sure that your browser doesn't block pop-ups (if it does, no guarantee it will work) and that you have it set up properly. Also note that if you are an Enthusiast you only have 100 private messages available and that's combined - both the Inbox and Sent messages. If your PM box is full you will not receive any more messages.

Rest assured, it ain't broke - it works like a champ! :2tu:

Defensive VCA Forums Guy

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chris thanks for the Tip I just changed mine. If you get a chance come stop by and talk with some old buddies. I have my site set up as a direct link to the viper board at the MCCH as it's easier to post. www.diecastviper.com

TTYL, David