Looking for place to get tires

Dean '01 GTS

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a new user/GTS owner, 01 model. I have had performance cars all my life, but last night I went to get on about my business in the Viper and spun out, scratched a rim, and now have to replace tires in the front. I figure it best to replace both (car has 20K miles on it).

Where do you guys get tires? Is there something else I should know (besides to keep my dawgnabit foot outa the peddle).

You guys can be my source for Viper info, and I can be yours for tax info. Deal? :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the 360/540/720 club!

I would suggest Tirerack or JonB (PartsRack)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the 360/540/720 club!

I would suggest Tirerack or JonB (PartsRack)

I SEE YOUR FIRST POST! Welcome, and ask away.......

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the referral, and please remember: On street tires, we promise to be at least $20 less than TireRack sets! And we sometimes are waaay less. And we NEED and appreciate your support!

Example: 18" 335-30-18 TireRack $235ea; PartsRack $209; Shipping exactly the same, by design.

We are also usually much better prices on WHEELS and have accurate advice provide. THANKS AGAIN!

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take it slow and easy at first man!
Many a viper have been wiped out by new owners with few miles. Good thing you only need to replace a rim and a few shoes. :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Dean !!

Hopefully, you'll be able to hook up with some VCA members in your neck of the woods...by my memory, we have at least one member in your town, and there may be another guy from the Gateway Region (St. Louis) living there as well.

You are certainly welcome to come to the Ind/Ky events.

By the way...you have an e-mail.

Again...WELCOME !!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456