Low 60's here in Louisville, had to go for a ride ******* :)

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I forget how much fun this car is with the music blaring, the exhaust rumbling and the open sky above, I'm in love, all over again :D A really nice change from cold, nasty days. I needed this as a rest stop during the winter, only a few weeks till March! Anyone else get out today when usually they can't?

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm just down the road from you in Lexington... didn't go ******* but did get it out for about 50 miles of backroads for no real reason other than "because I could.."

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Super!!!" weather here in Indy also, but with our little activity we have going on here in town, the city has been pouring salt on the roads over the weekend like they own a frickin' salt mine. I'll just have to sit back and pray for rain to wash it all away!:(

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pumped the blood through mine yesterday. I'm over here on the western end of the state. I have to admit, I was hoping for a little more with the thread title boasting ride ******* :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine out today :D Mike did too. Was a good day for it (despite a few sprinkles at 5pm)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess March. When I find out I'll let you know I'm on the mailing list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950