Mamba Silver Console Install Question

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my new mamba center console dash and the installation seem pretty straight forward. However, the first step I could use some advice. It requires removing the center floor console(parking brake, shifter piece) first. According to the instructions it looks like you just pry it up from the 5 clips that hold it down. I don't want to break the piece. Should I use a screwdriver? Where do you recommend I start..side, back? Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not use a screw driver. Use your hands and start on the corner by the shifter. Pull up gently and it will come up. Not difficult at all.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not use a screw driver. Use your hands and start on the corner by the shifter. Pull up gently and it will come up. Not difficult at all.

Thank You Nader. Always a fellow New Yorker willing to help. Much appreciated.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it is all installed and it looks fabulous..feels like I am driving a new car...but 20 minutes to install...yeah right!!

atbardach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a silver convertible too. Does the silver dash match the exterior paint color?

Thanks,
Andrew

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell us about the silver console and dash, what did you do about the Mamba plaque ???? where did you get the console, any PICS

Donkey Shine
:drive::drive:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine