MGW Radio Knob

OP
OP
C

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Scratch, you were first (Scratch was just trying to see if he was first)....

B767Driver - it'll be in the regular ol' US mail to you tomorrow.

Ron

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron I put mine on the rb1. You will love the new radio. I couldnt imagine the car without it now.

9384DSC04189.JPG

OP
OP
C

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom (Nader) - I was using my "portable" Magellan, but this will be so much better. I did try to use the knob on the RB-1, but since it wasn't an exact fit (there's a detent on the RB-1 - not on the standard radio) and since the RB-1 button recesses more than standard, I didn't bother. Also, the console on my Copperhead is the same as "regular" (flat vs. more glossy in your Mamba) so the black knob looks good to me. I do have the MGW gauge/AC/cup holder rings though.

Aynway, enough of these bling things - time to remove my Rain Baffle...

Ron

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Enjoy. I actually think it sounds better then the stock radio sound wise. Ron did you change your front speakers? If not, it has to be the next thing on your list. Sound quality and delivery is greatly improved. I and most others on the board did Polks.

One last bit, the glossy upper and lower dash is a mopar excessory. Mambas are flat grey also.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. The missing add-on is the ipod integration kit found in the center console.

9384DSC04194.JPG