Mobile 1 Mail in Rebate

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mobile 1 has a Mail in Rebate this month for $12 back on 5 quarts if purchased from participating stores.

See the details here at the Mobile 1 web site.

The stores seem a little limited and the promotion ends in Oct.

Any discount always helps.

TMM

V

Venomiss

Thanks for the heads up.
For those getting ready for end of the season events this is a good deal.

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a Blain's Farm and Fleet just a few miles away. I'll have to stop over there and top off my Mobil 1 reserves.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought 3, 5 quart jugs at Walmart for 25.00/pc. I checked pricing a couple of the stores listed (Napa is the only one close to me) and it is 8.49/qt and they only sell it by the quart. Even if you take off the rebate it is 5 bucks more then normal price at Walmart, just make sure it is actually a "deal", I was bummed out until I checked the pricing. I think this rebate is to move product that is overpriced at smaller stores maybe? Even my local AZ is 12.00 more for a 5 quart jug then Walmart, I sure hate going to Walmart but it seems to always have the best price on Mobil 1 IMO.

Last edited:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sale price at Fleet Farm is $6.15/qt.

$12 rebate on 5 quarts.

Net per qt. price = $3.75!!

I'm stocking up. :headbang:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $4 a quart at O'Reilly's last weekend, they are running a $32.99 oil change special (5 quarts @ $4, 12.99 oil filter). I got 20 quarts and 4 filters for DD's... :)

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up my oil today. Bought 12 quarts for $76.68 at Blain's Farm and Fleet. After rebate it comes out to $4.39/quart. I haven't seen Mobil 1 this cheap in 10 years... besides the time Wa lmart mis-priced it at $2/quart!