More mule pictures...

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of been cool if they had more pics next to the Gen 1, would have been cool to compare.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are those Sidewinders on the solid blue GTS? Anyone else think they are holding out on the SRT hood because an ACR is under development?

Those are probably the rattlers and are available in polished aluminum, Hyper Black and Matte Black. No reason to show the new Viper with Gen.4 wheels...IMO. The SRT hood is just not ready yet.....testing not complete, I have heard. You will see the SRT hood long before you see a new ACR. SRT is having enough problems with the launch of the Coupe to be doing much with the ACR, again IMO.

Bill

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So which do you think looks better? The all black lowered Gen II GTS above or the Gen V in all black? Next question. Which one looks meaner? Just curious. The two cars are apples and oranges from a technical point of view.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob - both are great looking in their own right. I'm not sure it's a fair comparison (at least between the black GTS and black Gen V) since the GTS has been modded and posed for that shot. I realize there are posed shots of the Gen V as well, but none of a black car that I've seen. I do believe that the GTS has a better continuity of design but I have to admit that I like the rear end of the Gen V better than the GTS.

Unless the prices are just stupid, I plan on a black Gen V GTS.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the solid black one. Also, Im not feeling the striped cars. I dont know if its the way they are doing the strips but the solid cars, IMHO, look better.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are probably the rattlers and are available in polished aluminum, Hyper Black and Matte Black. No reason to show the new Viper with Gen.4 wheels...IMO. The SRT hood is just not ready yet.....testing not complete, I have heard. You will see the SRT hood long before you see a new ACR. SRT is having enough problems with the launch of the Coupe to be doing much with the ACR, again IMO.

Bill

SRT did a duo unveil of the GTS and GTS-R together so I do not entirely agree that launch problems would prohibit work on the Gen 5 ACR, even if Riley is doing most of the development work. Because of that fact they could split the development phase between SRT and Riley which would relieve developmental pressure.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT did a duo unveil of the GTS and GTS-R together so I do not entirely agree that launch problems would prohibit work on the Gen 5 ACR, even if Riley is doing most of the development work. Because of that fact they could split the development phase between SRT and Riley which would relieve developmental pressure.

I doubt if Riley would be involved at all. I think the ACR will probably be the SRT Viper with a track pack, aero, different paint and maybe a different fascia, including fog lights. No change in horsepower but changes to the suspension because of the aero. Because the changes will be modest, the ACR will be next and the Vert is last to appear. Just my 2 cents...

Bill

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK Nine Ball, since you want it bad, I'll open my secret folder for you !
Also my preferred color choices
Enjoy !

Love the white. Thanks for opening up your secret folder. I was tired of seeing all the 4x4 test mule pictures..... Nice wheel gaps make a tremendous difference (to me) in improving the appearance of the Gen V.

greg

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that solid blue looks different than GTS blue right?? or it is just the sun/shade?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that solid blue looks different than GTS blue right?? or it is just the sun/shade?

I think it's different... I love it!
I never saw a gts look that bright.
Sweet look on the genV with no stripes! :2tu:

Only regret, I wish the entire car was in the sun when the pic was taken.
Mike

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's different... I love it!
I never saw a gts look that bright.
Sweet look on the genV with no stripes! :2tu:

Only regret, I wish the entire car was in the sun when the pic was taken.
Mike

I agree, it looks great :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte