More Power Steering Vent Tubes $15

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received many emails after selling out of these in my last post so I ordered 65 more tubes to match what was left over in tubing/clamps instead of throwing them out.

Hard to believe but I gave up on trying to collect payment from 4 people on the board. This time around I am sending them out when I receive payments. The previous tracking method was a nightmare too. $15 plus $5 shipping so the first $20 checks that I receive will receive them. Send check to HiPo Engineering 7990 Sandmar, Davisburg, MI 48350.

Original post
Someone else is now making a duplicate of the Hipo Engineering Power Steering Vent Tubes so I am getting out. I made these with all USA parts stop the caps from falling off and creating engine fires. I sold more than 1,000 of them which is pretty good since it only applies to Gen1/2 cars. Dodge fixed it with Gen3's. See HipoEngineering.COM for more info.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got stiffed by 4 Viper guys on a $20 part? Thats sad!

I have this part on my car and for $20, the piece of mind it gives is priceless!

:mad::mad::mad: - Who didn't pay up??

I also got in on this deal the last go round. Very cheap insurance, as opposed to having your PS cap come off.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Craig....do you take PayPal or cards?

Thanks....and its a sad statement of affairs to think that four members (no less) stiffed you for $20.

Peter

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to believe but I gave up on trying to collect payment from 4 people on the board.

Send the deadbeats a PM that you are having a hard time getting resolution on this matter and will be posting their usernames in this thread to show that you mean business !!!

Just kidding !! Usually there is some misunderstanding of some sort or confusion about whether payment was made, or just pure laziness.

But threaten them anyway ! Tell them that their fellow club members want to know who the b@st@rds are !!! :smirk:

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I threw away the tracking sheet on who didn't pay. If $20 means so much to them then heck wth it. Peter, No paypal or cards. Check or money order, I wouldn't advise cash in the mail because I am certain that there scammers out there just looking for people sending cash at Christmas.

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, I'll take two (2) M/O in the mail on monday the 15th.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, I know I was late with my $20 but I did stuff a $20 bill in an envelope and sent it to you. Hope all is well.

- Tony

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of checks coming in. Help me get rid of the rest of these. I think I can guarantee you that you will not find something better for a Viper for $15.