My 08 Orange Coupe version 2 underway!

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, just two different looks. The black wheels will definitely draw more attention.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys are good! I didn't even get a chance to post it here and you guys found it! LOL I will maybe make a new thread saying what was done, and what is still planned. Thanks for all the compliments. I liked the car both ways, but the silver wheels did not look aggressive enough for me. The black theme with the orange is just incredible in person!!! It looks so exotic. I invite anyone who is in the south florida area to look at it in person.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to do a pinestripe like this on stock black painted wheels? Anyone know where to get it done? I like that the pinstripe "defines" the edge of the wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to do a pinestripe like this on stock black painted wheels? Anyone know where to get it done? I like that the pinstripe "defines" the edge of the wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

We do the pinstripe, It didnt come from HRE like that.

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys are good! I didn't even get a chance to post it here and you guys found it! LOL I will maybe make a new thread saying what was done, and what is still planned. Thanks for all the compliments. I liked the car both ways, but the silver wheels did not look aggressive enough for me. The black theme with the orange is just incredible in person!!! It looks so exotic. I invite anyone who is in the south florida area to look at it in person.

It looked decent with the aluminum wheels but looked a little soft IMO, but with the black wheels and gas cap the car says (I'm here to kick ass!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang