My blue baby!

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, i got my '06 GTS Blue Coupe yesterday. After many weeks of waiting and some aggravation i took delivery yesterday morning at 8 a.m. I got three hours of sleep the night before.I've already installed the silver interior trim kit and will also be putting on the Borla street cat-back exhaust as well. I'll let you all know how that goes. I will say that Williamsburg Dodge and their entire staff did everything they could to try and keep me happy. I would recommend them to any who is not only interested in a Viper but any Dodge product. They truly believe in customer service. Bill Harrison is the sales manager who handled the sale from beginning to end and with the help of Jay Brown my salesman everything went as smooth as silk. I would post pics if i knew someone that could host them for me. Anyway, thank you to all who replied to my previous posts and tried to help as best they could. Its good to be apart of a group who truly seems to care. I look forward to meeting some of you at future meets. Thanks again to all......

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to you!! I got mine lastweek!! Enjoy and be safe!! Blue is the best!!! About the Silver interior trim kit, where can i buy it? Do you have a picture of it installed??

OP
OP
V

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to you!! I got mine lastweek!! Enjoy and be safe!! Blue is the best!!! About the Silver interior trim kit, where can i buy it? Do you have a picture of it installed??

you can buy the trim kit from any dealer. the part number is 82209808 .
yes i do have pictures of it installed. if only i knew how post them or have someone host them.

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you can buy the trim kit from any dealer. the part number is 82209808 .
yes i do have pictures of it installed. if only i knew how post them or have someone host them.

Check HERE

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm uploading the below pictures for VIPERVA. Beautiful Coupe and nice wheels Viperva!! Good choice!!!!! :2tu: Congrats and be safe! By the way, still waiting for your silver interior trim kit pictures!!

1600DSC00606-med.JPG

1600DSC00603-med.JPG

1600DSC00602-med.JPG

1600DSC00600-med.JPG

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was aware of the solid blue Vert, but, this is the first solid blue Coupe I have seen, Very nice ride...

You gotta come down to the Beach some time and hang out with the south side crew, we had 4 Vipers out at the local car show today, and then we went out for a little fun.

Oh yeah, you gotta get ahold of Tony(SuperChargedViperMad) and get your avatar and signature changed, and dont forget, your first year of VCA membership is on DCX...

Rick

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I almost did the solid blue, but in hindsight I am thrilled with stripes. I also have pictures of the silver dash kit on my profile.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it without the stripes too! Good for you. Cool car. Would love to see a front end shot without the hood open. Virginia puts the inspection sticker in the middle of the window?

OP
OP
V

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is there realy a coulple of guys from Virgina, thats awesome. Im from Virginia Beach I was wondering if you guys who just got your vipers had to mount license plates on the front of your cars?

i did mount the license plate on the front. i custom made the mount so that it doesn't touch the paint and there are NO holes in the bumper. i will post pics if you or anybody wants them posted.

OP
OP
V

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you all for the kind words. this is by far one of the greatest experiences in my life. its good to be here!

K

Kaya

Way cool...mine should be here in about 3 weeks and will have the stock wheels...but its the same color with no stripes.....