My Grafite ACR has a VIN and is in the the build process

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D I am excited! I am gonna have Balanger Headers and full exhaust installed. Order Mopar PCM from Jon B. What else can I put on for more power? I am going from a 704rwhp Paxton so I need as much extra horse as possiable. How much power can I expect at the tires with headers and Mopar pcm??

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gears will get you there a little quicker depending on track and any other application.

Bruce

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 650RWHP with the paxton on the Mamba and did feel the difference even after the belangers/HF cats,Mopar PCM,K&N air filter on the ACR ( paxton really torques after 3,000RPM )... but have not explored the upper limits of the ACR (still not broke-in). Last week someone posted that they sent the heads to Arrow for porting with the expectation of additional 20-25HP . Believe FiskeGTS a member of the FLVC mentioned that he dyno'ed at or around 600RWHP with the setup you are getting.......you might consider adding the new K&N air filter and smooth tubes to your install list....

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D I am excited! I am gonna have Balanger Headers and full exhaust installed. Order Mopar PCM from Jon B. What else can I put on for more power? I am going from a 704rwhp Paxton so I need as much extra horse as possiable. How much power can I expect at the tires with headers and Mopar pcm??[/quote]

Here's a post with a chart from a July '09 Dyno Day at DC Performance. 5 Gen IV's all have the same set up you referenced. RWHP between 540-564. Dan's Dyno is a DynoJet 224X and is more conservative than some other DynoJets. At other shops the 550-565 vipers saw 575-585

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...5-4th-annual-viper-club-dyno-day-wrap-up.html

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I hope she won't feel underpowered compared to the Paxton. Around a track the ACR will stomp my Paxton but, I love straight up power. Does Jon B have the K&Ns for the ACR and smooth tubes?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the belangers,HFs through JonB.....don't know if he has the smooth tubes....bought those through Snake oly Products- they also sell the K&N as a kit with the smooth tubes....I have pic if you need to see how they look....